Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MUSIC WARZ! Match 7

Paj!

Everybody's saying the same thing: "Use Somebody is good, but I'm voting Hallelujah."

I just know that if the draw had been different: Say that Use Somebody was drawn against that Poker Face song, and Hallelujah was up against the Avril Lavigne one. Poker Face and that Avril Lavigne song would have been absolutely trounced.

This makes me a sad panda. :(

Yeah, but neither Avril Lavigne nor KOL stand a chance of winning (IMO), so *shrugs shoulders*

Yeah, but neither Avril Lavigne nor KOL stand a chance of winning (IMO), so *shrugs shoulders*

IYO, obvs.

I feel it's a proper shame, as Use Somebody is a great song. Can't get enough of it at the moment.

I now hope that amends are to be made when Hallelujah is drawn up against a naff song in the next round, and trounces that one. :smile:

Don't worry; I can see Hallelujah easily being the winner of the contest here.

Feels cliche, and it would make the whole competition feel really pointless if it were to win, but yes, it's one of the few songs that when I look down the list of songs I feel it will go far.

I need an unusual song that you could actually remark upon to win. Like, I'd drop everything I was holding and start clapping if the Chu Chu song were to win. Like, it would actually make my week if Call It Off won.

IYO, obvs.

I feel it's a proper shame, as Use Somebody is a great song. Can't get enough of it at the moment.

I now hope that amends are to be made when Hallelujah is drawn up against a naff song in the next round, and trounces that one. :smile:

I know exactly how you feel Villain...I mean some of the matches have artists which in my head I know are amazing (and general music criticism know are good), but I also KNOW will lose to the much more popular artist they're going against.

Of course it'll be a crime against everything I stand for, but then it was ALL randomised...

-----

Hallelujah - Dominating

Use Somebody - Not