N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

The last post of the day

I think it has to be fireman sam, who is almost definitely good.

Okay Mundi good idea, vicar any chance in giving us a clue or something at least?

Right now Tellyn is looking pretty suspicious just because of his own dumb cop theory (irony?)

At 7:11 the time skipped forward.

Day 3 is over.

Night 3 begins now

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 3 is over

A drenched mouse knocked on the man's door. A builder also approched the door but was then distracted by a catchy song. The man was asleep so the mouse walked in to find clues.

---

A train was stuffed into a bucked filled with dinosaurs while a cat chased a puppy child. Some flowerpots got a few people confused and a fox nicked a hose of a fireman and a car kept a dog busy.

---

The sun rose. A creature finally had the chance to play a show. The TV turned on:

"Hi. I'm supposed to say a bit about myself...erm.

Well, I drive cars for a living. It's a cool job, but nothing special."

The TV went off.

Again! Again!

There are 23 players left. 12 is a majority.

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Elmiester

Gizmo

Jamba

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog

Molly

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Raining_Again

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Day 4 begins now.

I personally think it had something to do with Tellyn! considering we were believing he could be evil (since Vicar said he was good, and we think Vicar may be a dumb detective).

I recommend reading back a page people to refresh up on what happened. Day suddenly turned into night when I started contemplating that Tellyn! was evil.

Guys, do you think that the reason why there wasn't a death was because i was protected by the Bucket, and the mafia tried to kill me?

I hope not, uf, that was close :S

Anyways, Tellyn has to explain things:

Vote: Tellyn

Guys, do you think that the reason why there wasn't a death was because i was protected by the Bucket, and the mafia tried to kill me?

I hope not, uf, that was close :S

Anyways, Tellyn has to explain things:

Vote: Tellyn

It doesn't say you were sought after at all it just said you were protected I think.

Oh I forgot, I want tellyn to explain things so Vote: Tellyn!

Very strange happenings. Did the day end early because tellyn/teammate of tellyn wanted to protect him and kill off his accusers at night? Or perhaps someone is framing him by making it look like that? The first is more likely imo. I'll hold back from voting for now. I think we need to look at what happened in the night more first, and whether anyone got any info.

I have a feeling that Ellmeister is being forced to vote for Tellyn. And that Ellmeister agrees with it.

Just a hunch, though. I also have a hunch that Tellyn is fishy. And this hunch is from before Maase was accused of anything.

I'm not being forced I could vote for other people, but we had a theory yesterday, and as soon as tellyn was suspected the day went to night, how fishy is that?

I just want him to explain, it could all be a plot against tellyn to like confuse us, which seems a little far fetched

Well my info tells me that Tellyn is good

and I'm alive and breathing

no idea what the singing dog it tho.

So..Vicar accused Maase of being evil, he is good.

Vicar accuses Tellyn of being good, is he evil????

Vicar any chance you could speculate as to whether there is a possibility that you may be a dumb cop?

I think it has to be fireman sam, who is almost definitely good.

Okay Mundi good idea, vicar any chance in giving us a clue or something at least?

Right now Tellyn is looking pretty suspicious just because of his own dumb cop theory (irony?)

Maase was not confirmed to be good, but his story makes sense and we're working under the assumption that he is good. No one knows what Vicar is because no one investigated him - he could have had his target changed on the other night when he looked into Maase, I don't know.

I presented several theories yesterday, and you seem to have taken this one as fact.

One vital thing I'd like to point out is that dumb cops can sometimes get the right result. They'd be extremely useful if all they got was simply the opposite of the actual alignment of the person they investigated, but that's the idea of the character. It's unpredictable and you don't know when a result is right. I can confirm that this time, the result is right. But of course you don't believe me.

Here's my thinking.

1.. An interesting perception on voting No Lynch, whereas it's commonly accepted that a vote for no lynch is a day that's been wasted by the townies, it almost seems as if he wants the night phase to start and the day to go to waste so to speak. This seemed a bit fishy to me. Combined with this...

2.. I'm thinking there is a possibility that both Tellyn and Beggilax are part of the Mafia and even though Beggilax is inactive, a vote for him does mean that he's a man down and needs an extra person taken out to reach majority. Plus he seems quite keen to get Beggilax specifically back in the game, instead of pointing out all the inactive people.

3. To me, these quotes seemed to just shout out "Look at me, I'm innocent!" from him. It seemed as if he was adamant in trying to over prove his innocence and it stood out to me just a little too much.

4. These things combined just made Tellyn stick out a bit during yesterday's proceedings and flagged him up as suspicious to me when reading through what was going on. On pure hunch basis, I'm going to Vote: Tellyn.

1. No one had any solid info, a lynch at that point in the game without someone coming out and clearly labelling a certain player as evil would be extremely stupid.

2. Grasping at straws, much? It was the first proper day of posting for Christ's sake, it's not fair to lynch someone because they haven't posted that early on. And having been in the mafia several times before, the general idea is to not look like you're blatantly trying to stop the town from lynching your team mates. I haven't pointed out any inactive people so far, I've just stopped you lot from blindly lynching whoever the hell you like.

3. See my last two points made in number 2. Again that seems like a pretty stupid point to make, I know how to play these games and this is how I usually play them Dyson, I'm not acting any differently than I usually do.

4. PURE HUNCH BASIS! Marvellous! And look at everyone flocking to jump on the bandwagon.

Let´s just say you know who i am it´s pretty obvious

I know who you are, and it did probably prove my dumb cop theory.

I personally think it had something to do with Tellyn! considering we were believing he could be evil (since Vicar said he was good, and we think Vicar may be a dumb detective).

I recommend reading back a page people to refresh up on what happened. Day suddenly turned into night when I started contemplating that Tellyn! was evil.

Oh yeah, because as soon as everyone catches on to the fact that there's a possibility I'm evil simply because one of my own theories doesn't work in my favour, I end the day. Subtle, that.

No, I didn't end the day.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anything else you'd like to grill me about? You can do it without voting for me, I'm happy to answer questions without you lot being your usual trigger-happy selves.

Very strange happenings. Did the day end early because tellyn/teammate of tellyn wanted to protect him and kill off his accusers at night? Or perhaps someone is framing him by making it look like that? The first is more likely imo. I'll hold back from voting for now. I think we need to look at what happened in the night more first, and whether anyone got any info.

Maase didn't even accuse me or pose a risk to me, so why would I or a 'team mate' go for him?

Just a hunch, though. I also have a hunch that Tellyn is fishy. And this hunch is from before Maase was accused of anything.

Elaborate.

I'm not being forced I could vote for other people, but we had a theory yesterday, and as soon as tellyn was suspected the day went to night, how fishy is that?

I just want him to explain, it could all be a plot against tellyn to like confuse us, which seems a little far fetched

Oh yeah, fishy as hell. Once again, very subtle. It couldn't be that the mafia have spotted an opportunity here to use their powers to deepen your suspicions of me, could it?

And mafia is far-fetched, you've been playing for a while, you should know that.

Calm down mr tellyn, I even said in the post before you in brackets that "we think" Vicar may be a dumb cop. Good point about it not being 100% true though, you have a point :)

No-one is being trigger happy its only a couple of votes against you.

The whole day suddenly into night thing is suspicious you have to admit especially considering cube quoted me talking about you. I'm just presenting my own theories.

Maase was not confirmed to be good, but his story makes sense and we're working under the assumption that he is good. No one knows what Vicar is because no one investigated him - he could have had his target changed on the other night when he looked into Maase, I don't know.

Maase WAS confirmed to be good. By me.

Elaborate.

Your first post was "don't reveal the name of an innocent player". I suspect that trail of thought.

The whole day suddenly into night thing is suspicious you have to admit especially considering cube quoted me talking about you. I'm just presenting my own theories.

I think Cube quoted you because you were "officially" the last post of the day.

Calm down mr tellyn, I even said in the post before you in brackets that "we think" Vicar may be a dumb cop. Good point about it not being 100% true though, you have a point :)

No-one is being trigger happy its only a couple of votes against you.

I will not calm down, not when I haven't done anything wrong! I think it's pretty obvious that I'm being set up here when I've been roleblocked for two nights running.

And yes, you're all trigger happy. You were all willing to kill Maase simply for being Maase. I defended him and it seems like I was right to, since he's actually a valuable asset to the town. But hey, that's a bit fishy, don't you think? I must have ulterior motives, I'm going to kill you all! I stopped you from trying to lynch Beggilax for not posting thus far in the first proper day, and again, I must be defending one of my mafia team mates.

The day ends early. Despite the fact that I was actually playing Animal Crossing with Hero-of-Town at the time of this little oddity and didn't even have the chance to defend myself, even if I was part of the mafia that would be an extremely stupid move if you wanted to protect your buddy who's in danger.

And Cube quoted you because your post was the last post to count, it was posted before 7:11PM whereas Dyson's post was posted at 7:13PM.

Maase WAS confirmed to be good. By me.

Your first post was "don't reveal the name of an innocent player". I suspect that trail of thought.

I think Cube quoted you because you were "officially" the last post of the day.

1. Thanks for confirming that, I didn't even get the chance to post at all yesterday so please don't use this as another strike against me.

2. And that's suspicious, how?

2. And that's suspicious, how?

It would be good for the mafia if we were in the dark about who everyone else is.

But I can also see why someone innocent would say such a thing.

Honestly, I still need to see something more before I vote for you. As you said, there are things that point at your innocence.

It would be good for the mafia if we were in the dark about who everyone else is.

But I can also see why someone innocent would say such a thing.

Honestly, I still need to see something more before I vote for you. As you said, there are things that point at your innocence.

It would also be good for the mafia to know who specifically to target.