N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can´t keep a conversation civil especially in a mafia game where the whole basis of the game is accusation based on theories, people´s posts and the write-up then I´d say your being childish.

It is entirely possible to answer these accusations without coming off so hostile.

I am being civil, just with subtle undertones of sarcasm and annoyance, which I think is understandable given you've been at me for two days now with no solid evidence against me. Though calling someone a cock isn't my idea of civil either, to be honest.

I've already said that I'm entirely willing to answer your questions without being hostile, but this isn't going to work if you're not going to listen to me or if you're going to continue your vendettas despite two players confirming me to be good.

So now Vicars isn´t a dumb cop?

You did say that being a dumb cop meant that we can´t know any of his results.

See this why I have this vendetta aginst you there are inconsistencies in your posts

That's no inconsistency, my dumb cop theory is still a theory, which you seem to be overlooking.

Well my info tells me that Tellyn is good

The unpredictability of a dumb cop means this could be false, or it could be true. I know it to be true, so yes that's two people who have confirmed me to be good.

The whole dump cop thing makes it void that he says your good.

Unless we find a pattern to it we can´t take that as concrete evidence.

No, no it doesn't. Again, you haven't been reading my posts. Jamba and Maase agreed with my dumb cop explanation. The character does not just get flipped results, it's supposed to be unpredictable. Sometimes he'll get right results, sometimes they'll be wrong. A notable example of this was Crash Bandicoot, who I believe was portrayed by Eenuh last year in the videogame mafia. I don't know how many more times I need to repeat this.

No, no it doesn't. Again, you haven't been reading my posts. Jamba and Maase agreed with my dumb cop explanation. The character does not just get flipped results, it's supposed to be unpredictable. Sometimes he'll get right results, sometimes they'll be wrong. A notable example of this was Crash Bandicoot, who I believe was portrayed by Eenuh last year in the videogame mafia. I don't know how many more times I need to repeat this.

Umm Tellyn, Mundi is believing you that he may be a dumb cop which means that we cannot tell the truth as to whether Vicar's accusations are true or false which means its just back to lazyboy's evidence.

Based on this magic armour working, I believe that lazyboys was working as well so I think we should believe Tellyn for now.

My vote stands for moogle.

The crash bandicoot thing worked that she got opposite results.

I was the test that proofed it, she investigated me turned up good and I was evil

Umm Tellyn, Mundi is believing you that he may be a dumb cop which means that we cannot tell the truth as to whether Vicar's accusations are true or false which means its just back to lazyboy's evidence.

Based on this magic armour working, I believe that lazyboys was working as well so I think we should believe Tellyn for now.

My vote stands for moogle.

Everyone seems to agree that he's a dumb cop, but not everyone sees what I mean by the fact that he's supposed to be unreliable.

@Tellyn: You're using Vicar as "proof" that you're good. It's not reliable, bro.

I know it's not reliable. But you can't prove otherwise, can you?

The crash bandicoot thing worked that she got opposite results.

I was the test that proofed it, she investigated me turned up good and I was evil

Fair enough, but I promise you that's not how this particular dumb cop is working.

Anyways, those who targeted Tellyn in the Night 3 were actually targeting Vicar (and Vice-Versa)

I am confused at the moment in who did target Tellyn, so i may ask the following.

Tellyn is not proved as good BY ANYONE unless it was in Night 1 or 2.

If you investigated Vicar, you actually investigated Tellyn.

Not that it matters that much, as Lazyboy used the Lie Detector on Tellyn ON DAY...

Erm, vicar said he was evil and someone earlier said that he was the sleeping person when there was no movement within the mafia.

That's hardly conclusive, if Vicar and this other person are Mafia, lynching Moogleviper would be handing them possibly the easiest kill ever.

It is, however, suspicious. The fact he's at work at present, and as such is unable to defend himself makes lynching him seem a bit unfair.

Then, I'll Change Vote: Moogleviper

because he was sleeping in a night where the mafia did not act.

Look, Moogleviper is a decent enough lead. It's best to lynch someone like that, right? Or are we going to give the mafia a free day again?

As for the Mundi/Tellyn debacle, hopefully that can be resolved over a night of new investigations.

Look, Moogleviper is a decent enough lead. It's best to lynch someone like that, right? Or are we going to give the mafia a free day again?

As for the Mundi/Tellyn debacle, hopefully that can be resolved over a night of new investigations.

I hope so but I worry that mafia shenanigans might ruin it.

The unpredictability of a dumb cop means this could be false, or it could be true. I know it to be true, so yes that's two people who have confirmed me to be good.

You're logic is somewhat flawed, which makes me more suspicious of you. The fact you seem to be trying to subtly point the finger at Mundi/Vicar doesn't help your case either.

Change Vote: Tellyn

Vote: Moogle Viper

Tellyn and Mundi are at war, we might need to lynch one of them later if needed, i think at least one of them is Evil