NEurope
Cube

The Toy Mafia

There would be zero point in a 'random' power. Surely there's got to be a pattern. This just adds to my increasing concern over your role.

Three nights into the game is too early to spot any sort of pattern.

Tellyn who did you target in each of the nights?

I'll tell you if you tell me why it's important for you to know.

Because we can work out things from the write up, such as appearances of people. Then we could perhaps link that to other info.

And it doesn't exactly hurt you does it?

Fine.

Night 1: My target - MadDog. MadDog's target - Ellmeister.

Night 2: My target - Mr-paul. I was roleblocked.

Night 3: My target - Dyson. I was roleblocked.

Actually, I used magic armor I was given on night 1 last night. It protected me. Dunno if it RB'd you or not though.

That was a lot to catch up on.

Well, I'd just like to point out, usually outspoken people have remained rather quiet, such as Raining_again, Eenuh, gizmo, zell and shadowv7. Now I know they may be busy but even if we did all decide someone to lynch it seems as though not enough people are playing during the day to reach a majority anyway.

Eh, I have posted. Posted something today but got ignored (not that I had that much to say).

I have been busy, have full days at school, but I do check this thread as often as possible. Just haven't had any clues yet to work with.

Anyway, please continue with all the pointing fingers at each other please.

Well all I can say is that I'm not evil. I don't want to give my role away so i won't. But I'm off to work now so hopefully you'll wait until tomorrow before you go all lynch crazy on me.

Just to say, I'm currently skiing in France and don't have much time to post. Skim read the last few pages and there seems to be a lot of accusations thrown about the place. I'm very interested in seeing if Tellyn is evil, seeing as a lot of people seem out to get him.

Well all I can say is that I'm not evil. I don't want to give my role away so i won't. But I'm off to work now so hopefully you'll wait until tomorrow before you go all lynch crazy on me.

No, we should have at least a few more hours of Mundi and pals dissecting everything I say.

Just to say, I'm currently skiing in France and don't have much time to post. Skim read the last few pages and there seems to be a lot of accusations thrown about the place. I'm very interested in seeing if Tellyn is evil, seeing as a lot of people seem out to get him.

And if you do lynch me, you'll probably be able to pick out a decent amount of mafia members.

Eh, pretty amusing. Everyone is blaming each other (Tellyn vs. The world!).

Honestly, to get to places, we need to lynch someone. Wether they're innocent or guilty, that'll give us answers. Beggilax seems innocent enough, so I'll keep away from him.

Mundi and Tellyn are the most suspicious ones. Especially Mundi.

Vote: Mundi

Honestly, someone needs to get lynched. If neither Tellyn or Mundi, then CB or someone else.

At the moment it seems like the most active players are the names being thrown around for lynching. They're all defending themselves/attacking each other so it's hard to see if there are any alignments at work. I'm not really trusting anyone, as pretty much everyone has made a mistake or is making an assault based on flawed logic. Tellyn has been quite hostile when he's been voted for, and long, ranty posts are never a good sign.

Each mafia game I seem to switch ideas on whether I prefer to just lynch-crazy or wait it out. This game hasn't been a mass pool of bodies so far, so there's no need to rush things. We all have our ideas of suspects, so why not move it to midnight and shake our PMs at cube to get some more info out?

Vote: No Lynch

Honestly, to get to places, we need to lynch someone. Wether they're innocent or guilty, that'll give us answers. Beggilax seems innocent enough, so I'll keep away from him.

Mundi and Tellyn are the most suspicious ones. Especially Mundi.

Answers? Answers?! ANSWERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Have I accomplished nothing today?!

At the moment it seems like the most active players are the names being thrown around for lynching. They're all defending themselves/attacking each other so it's hard to see if there are any alignments at work. I'm not really trusting anyone, as pretty much everyone has made a mistake or is making an assault based on flawed logic. Tellyn has been quite hostile when he's been voted for, and long, ranty posts are never a good sign.

Of course I'm being bloody hostile, there's a conspiracy here and someone's out to get me!

Well, I'd just like to point out, usually outspoken people have remained rather quiet, such as Raining_again, Eenuh, gizmo, zell and shadowv7. Now I know they may be busy but even if we did all decide someone to lynch it seems as though not enough people are playing during the day to reach a majority anyway.

Vicar said that moogle was evil at the beginning of the day, now I'm hoping Vicar can remember who he targeted last night (sorry couldn't resist taking the pee this time :p) so I'm still waiting for moogle to say something to the contrary.

Vote: Moogleviper

During this whole discussion I was at school, and the day before I was at work. Sorry :p

I see no reason for Tellyn to look to MadDog as backup if he wasn't sure of the info - thereby making MadDog look rather suspicious, as if he is siply contradicting Tellyn to cast further doubt on him.

Dyson, did using this "magic armour" prevent you from taking action last night, or was it more like Lazyboy's?

Answers? Answers?! ANSWERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Have I accomplished nothing today?!

You just gave us 5 questions and no definite answers. Getting someone lynched would give us more answers than just acting like Bosco from Sam&Max

You just gave us 5 questions and no definite answers. Getting someone lynched would give us more answers than just acting like Bosco from Sam&Max

Go ahead then. Ask me some questions.

No, we should have at least a few more hours of Mundi and pals dissecting everything I say.

Excuse but is there any need to be childish about this?

That is the whole point of this, dissecting a post to point out faults because it is in these faults that you progress in the game.

But seeing as associating with me means their in the mafia and I´d hate to ruin someone game because they agree with me I´ll just

Change vote: Mundi

Just lynch me see where your wrong and move on.

Go ahead then. Ask me some questions.

Why ask when I know what your answers will be? I know you'll say "I'm innocent, there's a conspiracy and Mundi is behind it"

You know what? You're starting to sound like Maase, except with a better grammar.

I'll just Change Vote: Coolness Bears, because we're getting nowhere.

No, I'm not revealing my character to you. We don't know anything about you Dyson, it's your 'hunch' that everyone's going on now, they have no more reason to trust you than they do to trust me.

Excuse but is there any need to be childish about this?

That is the whole point of this, dissecting a post to point out faults because it is in these faults that you progress in the game.

But seeing as associating with me means their in the mafia and I´d hate to ruin someone game because they agree with me I´ll just

Change vote: Mundi

Just lynch me see where your wrong and move on.

I'm not being childish, you're treating me like a mafioso based on the account of a mysterious investigator who said I was good, and Dyson's hunch.

Why ask when I know what your answers will be? I know you'll say "I'm innocent, there's a conspiracy and Mundi is behind it"

You know what? You're starting to sound like Maase, except with a better grammar.

Cheers, Jonnas. Heartwarming stuff. I know how Maase feels now.

I'll just Change Vote: Coolness Bears, because we're getting nowhere.

From my info Coolness Bears loves racing so until you find a way to implicate him that to being evil I´m not changing my vote

I'm not being childish, you're treating me like a mafioso based on the account of a mysterious investigator who said I was good, and Dyson's hunch.

If you can´t keep a conversation civil especially in a mafia game where the whole basis of the game is accusation based on theories, people´s posts and the write-up then I´d say your being childish.

It is entirely possible to answer these accusations without coming off so hostile.

Then, I'll Change Vote: Moogleviper

because he was sleeping in a night where the mafia did not act.