NEurope
Cube

The Toy Mafia

I targeted him and I'm a mouse ..... 1+1=2 he is human not a dog and he was asleep that means he probably didn´t target somone.

A mouse followed me on night 1 when I targetted MadDog. If MadDog's insisting that he was not the turtle, then did you redirect me on night 1, Vicar?

Add Vicar to that little list of possible mafiosos I just made.

AAAAAArgh i forgot .. I targeted you on night 2 not 3

;________________________________________________________;

The usual folk roamed round in the night. Some asking questions. A bear soaked a dog, who inquired about a man. A confused dog and a mouse soon joined in on quizzing this man.

Zorry i confused every thing but a mouse and a dog teamed up later that night ......

Withdraw:vote

So we are back to square one!

So far we have Tellyn as a dog, Mundi as a dog, tellyn claiming maddog is a turtle, Vicar getting confused and getting stuff wrong as a mouse, beggilax as a puppet who soaks people. Anything else?

I'm defiantly not a Turtle, so we might aswell erase that theory.

That's not a theory, that's the information I received. The mouse who was following me may have interfered with that.

But that was Vicar, and why would he reveal himself as a Investigator is he wasn't?

Oh no wait he wasn't was he :S

But that was Vicar, and why would he reveal himself as a Investigator is he wasn't?

That made no sense, can you please re-write it?

But in the words of Grand Moff Tarkin, "you're far too trusting". Vicar might be taking us all for a ride, here. (Theory, calm down before you come back and accuse me of 'trying to bring down as many people as possible'.)

I'm sticking with my hunch. Sorry Tellyn.

I always thought the reason these games tended to be hit or miss depended on whether or not people were being too reluctant to lynch or not. Discussing things and relying on powers is great and all, but not at all great if the town aren't willing to take a risk every now and then.

When I've played the game in real life in a circle of people in games that last about 10-15 minutes each, everything is much more fast paced and there's no constant bullshit theories.

The problem is that nobody will do anything unless there's any concrete evidence of someone's alignment and that's what needs to change in the mafia games. It's all about suspicion and taking risks and it never boils down to it. That's what these mafia games are - and have been - missing since the first two games.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there..

I am an investigator.

Well, I'd just like to point out, usually outspoken people have remained rather quiet, such as Raining_again, Eenuh, gizmo, zell and shadowv7. Now I know they may be busy but even if we did all decide someone to lynch it seems as though not enough people are playing during the day to reach a majority anyway.

Vicar said that moogle was evil at the beginning of the day, now I'm hoping Vicar can remember who he targeted last night (sorry couldn't resist taking the pee this time :p) so I'm still waiting for moogle to say something to the contrary.

Vote: Moogleviper

Tellyn (4): MadDog, Mundi, Dyson, Beggilax

MoogleViper (1): Ellmiester

12 is a majority.

Well it´s weird i haven't been killed yet.... And I´m not asking to be just usaly when somone tells on the first day they are investigators the usaly die early.

Anyway MoogleViper is evil according to my info.

And tellyn is looking really weird plus if he is evil the lazyboy must also be because he says he has proof he is good witch could be false.

Posted yesterday at 11:01 pm. I think Jamba said we should concentrate on other stuff for the moment but since that is a dead end, I thought I would bring it up again.

Did anyone read Dyson's post?

We never lynch, that's why the town hardly ever wins.

We need to make risks, they can kill AND lynch, we can only lynch.

So i think we just need to hope that we get a Mafioso

When did he say that?

Why did vicar concentrate on tellyn then? =/

i got the days confused but here is a recap

Day 1 = Maase = Evil

Day 2 = Tellyn = Good

Day 3 = Moogleviper = Evil

I confused day 2 and 3 because how short day 2 was and i remembered something about a man and a mouse in the writ-up on day 3 but i thought it where day 2 ;________________; I´m zorry I'm just going to keep my mouth shun until someone asks me

Maase was found to be good and tellyn is 'considered' goood, what does that make any of your findings =/ random? patternised?

Who me? how so?

Directed at Dyson...

But Vicar. Who did you target last night, and what were your findings?

Well, I'd just like to point out, usually outspoken people have remained rather quiet, such as Raining_again, Eenuh, gizmo, zell and shadowv7. Now I know they may be busy but even if we did all decide someone to lynch it seems as though not enough people are playing during the day to reach a majority anyway.

Vicar said that moogle was evil at the beginning of the day, now I'm hoping Vicar can remember who he targeted last night (sorry couldn't resist taking the pee this time :p) so I'm still waiting for moogle to say something to the contrary.

Vote: Moogleviper

Has Moogle posted or explained himself since Vicar's initial post?

When did he say that?

Why did vicar concentrate on tellyn then? =/

Because certain people appear to have an agenda to get rid of me. I know I'm good, but unseen forces are playing a game with me to try to get rid of me. There's a conspiracy here and providing I survive this day and night, will find out what it is.

Did anyone read Dyson's post?

We never lynch, that's why the town hardly ever wins.

We need to make risks, they can kill AND lynch, we can only lynch.

So i think we just need to hope that we get a Mafioso

Yes we did, but the mafia also win when you blindly lynch. Lynching me today is going to help, not hinder, the mafia because you're getting them closer to a majority. Stop baying for blood, we have time to talk.

Maase was found to be good and tellyn is 'considered' goood, what does that make any of your findings =/ random? patternised?

Going with the theory that he's a dumb cop, random. I'm good, Maase is good, not sure about Moogle. If you'd like to trust LazyBoy (I'm in no way affiliated with him, but he put himself in the line of fire to prove my innocence) then I am confirmed to be good.

There would be zero point in a 'random' power. Surely there's got to be a pattern. This just adds to my increasing concern over your role.