NEurope
Cube

The Toy Mafia

Beggilax is a roleblocker, I am the dog he soaked.

I got soaked one night and I wasn´t roleblocked.

Well I've been roleblocked for two nights consecutively now, both times I've appeared in the write up as being soaked.

Whilst the way LazyBoy came out seemed a bit suspicious initially, I was then reminded of the fact that on Night 1 I too was given a random one use item. Not sure where it came from. I've got nothing.

Tellyn said

Beggilax is a roleblocker

"shakes head"

Tellyn said

I am the dog he soaked.

"shakes head"

Mundi said

"nods"

Heh, I have absolutely no clue about what's going on here... Though for now I don't trust anyone.

Also, if you know of someone who is good, why not say so? Since the mafia already know who is good anyway. Only reason I can think of why you wouldn't announce this is because the person might turn into more of a target... though everyone is a target right now. Just don't announce their roles if you know them.

Anyway, I don't really have any information at the moment, at least nothing useful.

I was given it as a one off gift from cube. Nothing else to it.

You going to have to trust me on this one.

Regarding this, could you explain more how it worked? Like, did it replace your normal power for the night, did you know what the item was / what it would do when you got it, did you know it was a one-off?

Beggilax is claiming to be a dog.

Regarding this, could you explain more how it worked? Like, did it replace your normal power for the night, did you know what the item was / what it would do when you got it, did you know it was a one-off?

No I used it during the day. As you can see I got Tellyn to say he was good, then sent that quote to cube, and he told me he was telling the truth. I think i'm still going to be able to use my power tonight. Yes, I knew what it was and yes I knew it was just a one off.

Vote: Beggilax

He's pretending to be me.

Let's see if you're under mind control. Since you can only answer yes or no questions:

Are you under mind control?

Are you impersonating me?

All this talk of soaking has made me piece this together: I've been given (for no apparent reason) a fireman's hose tonight, and I can use it to do a one-off role block. Mundi (iirc) already said that Lazyboy is a fireman, so that suggests that Lazyboy is a role blocker. Surely that can't be good?

I think that's just how he HAS to speak.

I know what my role is. I know that that was actually me in the write up.

Three theories again, here (and don't you dare try to use them as fact and then use them against me like you did earlier):

- Beggilax has been brainwashed. Someone found out who I am and tried to get Beggilax to do an impersonation, even though that's not in my role description.

- Beggilax is part of the mafia. They still found out who I am and decided to use the one who hasn't spoken at all yet to their advantage to try to drive the final nail into my coffin whilst I was under suspicion. Except Beggilax has shown up late to the party and didn't get the memo to stop when he should have done.

- Beggilax doesn't even know who he is in the write up, but I think this is unlikely.

All this talk of soaking has made me piece this together: I've been given (for no apparent reason) a fireman's hose tonight, and I can use it to do a one-off role block. Mundi (iirc) already said that Lazyboy is a fireman, so that suggests that Lazyboy is a role blocker. Surely that can't be good?

You can have good roleblockers. And by the way Mundi, if being soaked doesn't roleblock you... well, how do you explain this?

You can have good roleblockers. And by the way Mundi, if being soaked doesn't roleblock you... well, how do you explain this?

True, it was, to be fair, a sticking together of what I picked up from a skim-read and the hose I was given in the night.

Judging by the responses from Beggilax, mind control seems the most likely. Either that, or his character is stupid/mute.

Holy balls Beggilax is Gordon freeman...... Well he would be if this where video game mafia ok a mute character from cartoons.....Tom & Jerry including the dogs in it and Tellyn you know there is a bad guy in fireman Sam shows well i think so.

I think I've got it. Paddington Bear. That would explain the lack of talking right? All other TV bears I know can talk.

I think I've got it. Paddington Bear. That would explain the lack of talking right? All other TV bears I know can talk.

I think he talks TO YOUTUBE...... 3 Videos later yup he talks at least in the really really old shows.

I think he talks TO YOUTUBE...... 3 Videos later yup he talks at least in the really really old shows.

I thought that the narrator just spoke what Paddington would say rather than the bear actually talk himself.

And are you talking about the singing in the rain video? That's just got the music from the original movie dubbed over the top it's not actually Paddington talking. If you actually have a video in mind can you link it?

Well I've been roleblocked for two nights consecutively now, both times I've appeared in the write up as being soaked.

No.

the night before this was I was soaked. The write said a dog was soaked and I am that dog

Beggilax is a hand puppet so paddington does not fit.

I thought that the narrator just spoke what Paddington would say rather than the bear actually talk himself.

And are you talking about the singing in the rain video? That's just got the music from the original movie dubbed over the top it's not actually Paddington talking. If you actually have a video in mind can you link it?

Here is the first show ever i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=529Lr8i_EB0

And he is defiantly talking to the ppl because they understand him

And the new show

He is talking to the guy next door and stuff

Because in the day before this one´s write up it said a soaked dog inquired a man.

Because in the day before this one´s write up it said a soaked dog inquired a man.

Yeah. I also fit that category.

Tellyn said

Beggilax is part of the mafia.

"shakes head"

MadDog said

I think that's just how he HAS to speak.

"nods"

Mundi said

I was soaked.

"points to himself" "nods"

Mundi said

Beggilax is a hand puppet

"nods"

Yeah. I also fit that category.

If you were being roleblocked two nights in a row you wouldn´t be inquiring people in the write up but the fact that soaking does not roleblock makes me think your lying to throw dirt on people.

This and the fact that Vicar could be a dumb cop invesigated you and said your good makes me want to try the theory that Vicar just gets opposite results like every other dumb cop in the mafia games here and Lazyboy is covering for you.

Vote: Tellyn

Mundi, if your gonna be gunning for tellyn, what two people have said he is good?

But one said he was evil,

I'm just confused. But who presented the dump vicar cop theory? Tellyn, could be true, could not be true.