NEurope
Dante

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

I've only ever played Deathmatch lol.

Deathmatch? pfft. I'd say your an idiot but wearing that hat all the time does it for you :o:p [/joke] Seriously though, Plunder is where its at. Best of the modes available, so long as the teams are fair.

If I can pry myself off Deathmatch I'll play it. What is it?

In fact can someone explain all the modes to me?

Basically Plunder places a piece of treasure at a location on the map and you and your team have to fight it out with the opposition to get the treasure back to your chest to score. If you've played Halo online then it's kind of like Neutral assault as both teams have to fight it out for the treasure. First to five wins. Can get really edgy and competitive especially if it's a close match right to the end.

Finally completed this. Bar too man gun fights it is a thing of beauty. Stunning. Really nothing comes close. It's the definition of a killer app.

Just had this used against me. Dirty fucking cheaters.

Incidentally they were French.

cheating buggers...

Started playing through this again today. About 2/3rds through. Loving it.

I really thought that review completely missed the mark. There are problems with the game, like too many bloody gunfights, but he brought up issues where there really weren't any.

He is brilliant though, his past 10 or so reviews have been top quality and that one was funny anyway. Drake does seem to have that magnetic attraction to walls.

Yahtzee does like to go against the crowd, and he didn't like the first game so he left himself no choice but to slate the sequel.

I have more of a problem with him rolling instead of sticking.

Just finished this on Hard. Got all the treasures but 1 which I missed.

If you just tap circle a few times he rolls and sticks, removing the issue.

No, like if I want to stick behind a column that's near an edge he will often roll off and hang instead of stick. I don't want him to roll at all.

Maybe I need to hold O.

Platinum_Trophy.jpg

PLATINUM TROPHY, GET!! :D

That's number 5.

Pretty amazing considering I never got close to 1000/1000 achievement points.

Probably gonna buy this today, although I have SOOOOO MANY other games to finish...but after finishing Drake's Fortune - which I think is one of the best games I have ever played - I just need some more Uncharted.

Edit: Great game. Haven't finished it yet (I'm at 62% or so). Seems to me that I have missed an awful lot of treasures...I only have 22 at the moment. But in this playthrough I actually can't be arsed to care about treasures.

Online is also hugely fun. It's a shame that most players have a high level and I'm still at the bottom :D

Edited by drahkon