NEurope
Dante

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

^ Really? I haven't played Drake's Fortune so I can't put my opinion across on that one but I certainly wouldn't say Gears of War was the best this generation. I think in all honesty, if we look at the games so far this generation, the one that wins it for single player experience is Fallout 3. You could argue against that but realistically, it just nailed the single player experience and I doubt we'll see anything top it. That's not to take anything away from this because Uncharted 2 really did present a very polished single player experience.

Theres not many games i play from start to finish. Most of them i do are just random games i pick up on the of chance!

GoW i picked up with my 360 and played start to finish, just like drakes fortune. I think the suprise of them been good makes them more fun to play! Unlike turd games like timeshift <.<

Theres not many games i play from start to finish. Most of them i do are just random games i pick up on the of chance!

GoW i picked up with my 360 and played start to finish, just like drakes fortune. I think the suprise of them been good makes them more fun to play! Unlike turd games like timeshift <.<

Theres a lesson to to be learnt there don't buy shit games:p

Just platinumed this hoe. Some irritating treasures and 1 annoying weapon trophy but otherwise it went fairly smoothly. Great multiplayer unlocks and single-player infinite-RPG madness to enjoy now.

Anyone up for some multiplayer action 10pm tonight?

I'm always up for some Uncharted multiplayer.

WHY ARE NONE OF YOU ON WHEN I'M ON.

Also my bluetooth headset isn't working. Its Jabra, and I've synced it up, and it recognises it, accepts the code etc, but then I can't get it to work?

Anyway I'm getting pretty good at this game now!

I HAVE A POSITIVE KILL DEATH SPREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a good sesh on this with the Cookster (I swear you've improved), 'Hat and the 'uhhh, mmm oh yeah he's the uhhh, ummm, yeahhh that one' guy.

It did highlight the flaws in the multiplayer but it was a good bash with a few funnies tossed in.

Edited by dwarf

Had a good sesh on this with the Cookster (I swear you've improved), 'Hat and the 'uhhh, mmm oh yeah he's the uhhh, ummm, yeahhh that one' guy.

It did highlight the flaws in the multiplayer but it was a good bash with a few funnies tossed in.

lol, it was Pit-Jr.

Oh yeah. Anyway, short story taken from the last game we had:

Me: I think I saw Mr.Hat over there, hope he didn't spot me!

uncharted2amongthievesz.jpg

'Hat: I think I saw Dwarf over there, hope he didn't spot me!

uncharted2amongthieves1j.jpg

'Hat: I'll run over there and get him with my trusty grenade launcher

uncharted2amongthieves2o.jpg

Me: Shit he's gonna kick my ass, jump for the sniper!

uncharted2amongthieves3.jpg

'Hat: Aha, he's mine!

uncharted2amongthieves4.jpg

Me: See ya later.

uncharted2amongthieves5.jpg

'Hat: oof!

uncharted2amongthieves6.jpg

Me: lol!

uncharted2amongthieves7i.jpg

Oh yeah. Anyway, short story taken from the last game we had:

Me: I think I saw Mr.Hat over there, hope he didn't spot me!

uncharted2amongthievesz.jpg

'Hat: I think I saw Dwarf over there, hope he didn't spot me!

uncharted2amongthieves1j.jpg

'Hat: I'll run over there and get him with my trusty grenade launcher

uncharted2amongthieves2o.jpg

Me: Shit he's gonna kick my ass, jump for the sniper!

uncharted2amongthieves3.jpg

'Hat: Aha, he's mine!

uncharted2amongthieves4.jpg

Me: See ya later.

uncharted2amongthieves5.jpg

'Hat: oof!

uncharted2amongthieves6.jpg

Me: lol!

uncharted2amongthieves7i.jpg

HAHAHAHA!! Nice one. It was an outstanding shot with that sniper mind.

It's quite tense when you know an opponent has an explosive weapon. If they do you basically have to make a surprise attack on them or get an instant kill, like the above. I surprised myself with that, almost a reflex shot.

As we said, the multiplayer revolves around finding the beefy weapons. And making good use of the camera.

Sorry didn't come online. Watched Buzzcocks and then decided to watch last 2 episodes of Lost Season 5 DVD...got a barrage of messages off you lot though "Come on DuckY" "NO BUZZCOCKS" being two such examples...

...got a barrage of messages off you lot though "Come on DuckY" "NO BUZZCOCKS" being two such examples...

Its because we :love: you and wanted to play.:weep:

lol, it was Pit-Jr.

I can only assume that 1 beside my name meant 'Number 1!' :bouncy:

I can only assume that 1 beside my name meant 'Number 1!' :bouncy:

You tha man!

Anyone playing this online tonight? If so i may be tempted to join u...

I'm always up for this, unfortunately, hardly anybody else is. It was a pretty poor turnout last night, compared to when it got first released when we could fill a full private match with people from the forum.

I keep having the problem that I can't use my headset due to people being asleep in rooms next door bloody annoying!

I keep having the problem that I can't use my headset due to people being asleep in rooms next door bloody annoying!

Tell them to put ear plugs in! lol.

I also have that problem sometimes though.

Download update. I don't know anything other than now all teams are one character (skull vs ....weird agent person)