NEurope
Dante

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Just started playing this and so far...well, it's just a joy to play.

Done my first playthrough. Did it on Hard. Was amazing fun. Easily the best single player all year with not just several but too many to count amazing moments. The gameplay is really solid and it ups the first game in every way. Will replay in crushing soon enough after some online experience!

Getting into multiplayer and i am finding that alot of fun too! Coop is brutal at times lol but really good!

Any games tonight? Give me a time so I know when to come on :)

Last couple of nights have been around 10pm.

I'm up to chapter 15. Going through it on hard. Enjoying it thus far! :)

Your at same place as me!

Just shelled out £36 for this on eBay because I have no other way of obtaining it. Hopefully the PS3 will return this week and I will get to play this beast before the weekend.

I want to do some co-op but I doubt I'll have any time until the weekend.

Enjoying it so far. I did up to chapter 5 today and stopped.

I'm up to Chapter 18 now. Having only previously played it for 49 mins my game time now stands at 6 hours 25. Gonna give it a rest for now and watch a film but had a really good time it today.

I've literally just finished playing this fantastic game! :D I love it even more than the original and am even buying the first one again to play through it again at some point :heh: loved the ending as predictable as it was... final battle was reasonably original too, plus some fantastic setpieces throughout not to mention the truly unbelievable visuals and sound.

Game Of The Year? definitely, game of this generation? quite possibly. :)

EL OH EL.

That last one is brilliant. Everyone point and laugh at the dead person.

Also, you can keep track of your stats at http://www.naughtydog.com/

EDIT: Been dicking around in the cinema mode.

Here we have Choze getting pwned.....

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_14.jpg

And then this is Cooky giving me a beating.....

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_5.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_4.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_3.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_6.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_7.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_8.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_9.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_2.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_1.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_12.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_10.jpg

Edited by MATtheHAT

Multiplayer looks awesome will defintely have to get myself on some of that. Taking the day off work ill, feeling ropey but still play some of this.

I had a few co-op games this morning with random people, was quite fun especially gold rush. I have yet to finish a co-op objective game as people keep quitting/disconnecting in the middle of the game, very annoying.

In other news Uncharted 2 went straight into 2nd place in the UK charts, unfortunately it couldn't topple FIFA :( I didn't expect it to though seeing as FIFA is multiformat.

Starting to get annoying now with all these people quitting from the co-op online, havent finished one yet since the beta

Anybody fancy some Multiplayer again toneet? Perhaps around 10pm?

I'm in...

I find it kinda dumb, that you can only use the bought weapons and tweaks on the difficulty level you already finished the game on :( :(

I'm in...

I find it kinda dumb, that you can only use the bought weapons and tweaks on the difficulty level you already finished the game on :( :(

Yeah it would have been nice to go through crushing with the infinite grenade launcher. But then it would have been too easy imo.

Anyone fancy some co-op action? Im just gonna hop in the shower and will be back in 10 mins to see if anyone replies :)

EDIT- I take it thats a no then lol

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Just finished it ^^ Great game although i think i prefer the original because i wasnt expecting it to be great..... if that makes sense!

Anyways train bit was bloody frustrating, end battle a little dull and easy (on normal) but other that a great game which i thoroughly enjoyed :P