NEurope
Dante

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

It's part of the halloween weekend. Double cash rewarded, 2 'spooky' characters.

I've nearly finished the one player (finally, and what a game!!!), and I finally have a weekend off. Anyone fancy doing some co-op? Or anyone want some fodder in deathmatch?!!

I've nearly finished the one player (finally, and what a game!!!), and I finally have a weekend off. Anyone fancy doing some co-op? Or anyone want some fodder in deathmatch?!!

yeah you on tonight at any point?!

Hope the online doesn't totally die because of MW2.///

Have to say I really love the online in this. I didn't have much time around the game's release to try it bar the one night I played with some of you guys but I've been playing it quite a bit now as I have some free time and I love Plunder. Just a great competitive match and it's especially awesome on Ice Cave, so long as you get a decent team and not a bunch of twats who think it's team deathmatch :nono:

Was getting hammered last night 4-0 on Ice Cave by a team of level 50 ranked players and noone on my team was even attempted to get the treasure bar myself. We lost obviously by my kills/death ratio at the end of it wasn't far off of some of the level 50 ranked guys in the other team. And I'm also surprised so few players online seem to be aware to if you're hanging from a ledge and someone is on it, that person can stamp on you. The number of times I've heard 'WTF?!?!' being proclaimed when I've done it to people is shocking. Same when I nailed a guy hanging on what is essentially a well by smashing his head off of the ledge he was hanging on. :D That was beautiful.

And I'm also surprised so few players online seem to be aware to if you're hanging from a ledge and someone is on it, that person can stamp on you. The number of times I've heard 'WTF?!?!' being proclaimed when I've done it to people is shocking. Same when I nailed a guy hanging on what is essentially a well by smashing his head off of the ledge he was hanging on. :D That was beautiful.

Yes! The Kick-Off is my favorite way to kill

^ Sorry I didn't accept your party invite last night. Was embroiled in two really good Plunder matches. Second one was brilliant. My team were 3-0 down with 9 minutes left and several of the other team were bad mouthing down their mics and proclaiming how awesome they are. Cue 9 minutes of madness with me scoring twice and my team eventually beating them 4-3. :santa: Was brilliant how pissed they were. They tried to kick me from the party in the lobby afterwards even though I had left anyway. Some people really are sore losers.

Flameboy (and anyone). I'll be up for it tonight. Carried on with the one player last night. I'm so close. I'll do that after the football and then some multiplayer action tonight.

Still haven't completed this. On around chapter 20 and I got bored of the whole enter-area-shit-load-of-goons-running-out-some-with-grenade-launchers-that-are-well-annoying thing.

Might try some coop.

Still haven't completed this. On around chapter 20 and I got bored of the whole enter-area-shit-load-of-goons-running-out-some-with-grenade-launchers-that-are-well-annoying thing.

Might try some coop.

Totally agree. I had to absolutely slog through the last few chapters. Shame as up until that point it was generally amazing. As brilliant as Uncharted 2 is, I actually would like more puzzles in the future. Puzzles which can mix the game up a bit rather than relying on the same shooting/cover mechanics over and over. Sure they are brilliantly realised mechanics but when it comes to the end of the game it's the really clever puzzles I personally remember. There is enough shooting in the multiplayer too! ;) Add in the whole Nathan has killed 'Millions' of goons and it kinda dilutes the storyline/character.

Anyway, I personally loved the whole under the statue scene. That entire puzzle from entering the building to going under the statue and moving the mirrors was great. And then adding in the shooting mechanics to get out again was lovely. That's the balance I like. :grin:

Still, brilliant game. I just don't know how much more of the shooty mechanics I can take.

I'm getting really annoyed with the ridiculously unfair teams that the game sorts you into.

Played about 10 matches today. Played against two or more level 40 players about 5 times, and they have always both been on the opposite team. Had even teams once, and my team clearly better once. All the rest it was ridiculously in their favour.

E.g.

Me (level 32)

A level 5

A level 10

A level 11

A level 15

VS

A level 45

A level 45

A level 29

A level 28

A level 28

And this happens ALL THE TIME. I refuse to believe they are all partied' up people.

Also, what are your guys favourite levels?

My least favourites are the Temple and Plaza.

Love Sanctuary, Villiage, and Lost City.

You think you've had poor party placement, I've had to play several matches against several lvl 50s. The last time it happened, there were two 50s, a 48, a 45 and a 13 on one team then myself, think I was 10, a bunch of other teen levelled players and a lvl 47. Not exactly what I'd call fair and I've had it more than once. Just the way it goes really, so long as it is actually randomly placing people in teams.

I can top it!

A VII

A VIII

A III

two somethings (can't remember)

VS

Me (was about 29 I think)

another few 20's

and a few 5's or something.

We got completely and utterly raped. Even I did shitly....which is embarrassing. :p

Anyone else having trouble finding a game?

See, look how unfair the teams are.

IMGP2240.jpg?t=1257840576

IMGP2243.jpg?t=1257840628

Bottom one is

VERSUS

For gods sake.

I'm selling this to fund MW2. I got the platinum within 3 days, got to level 20 in multiplayer but just found it a bit... annoying. There's just a lot of niggling things with it that I can't be bothered to go into. On top of those there are the unlockable perks that don't look that great, so there's no incentive to progress.

I'm selling this to fund MW2. I got the platinum within 3 days, got to level 20 in multiplayer but just found it a bit... annoying. There's just a lot of niggling things with it that I can't be bothered to go into. On top of those there are the unlockable perks that don't look that great, so there's no incentive to progress.

Couldn't agree less, although I have barely scratched the surface so maybe I will find the same.with prolonged play which might not happen now we have MW2..

Couldn't agree less, although I have barely scratched the surface so maybe I will find the same.with prolonged play which might not happen now we have MW2..

I made that sound like I had an issue with the single player. Not at all, I'm talking about multiplayer. I don't want irritating online modes.

Even deathmatch. The general gameplay - scrambling towards the grenade launcher at the start is boring, as is getting killed by it and the RPG. I don't really like the kick-offs/pull downs because they are unequal in 'power'. Just a lot of the time I get pissed off with how it plays, where I do something accidentally and get punished for it.

Feels a bit of a luck game with how you use the camera, really depends on where others are.

The above sounds dumb but I just don't like it, and it's not like I'm bad as I often achieve K/D of 2.

Even deathmatch. The general gameplay - scrambling towards the grenade launcher at the start is boring, as is getting killed by it and the RPG. I don't really like the kick-offs/pull downs because they are unequal in 'power'. Just a lot of the time I get pissed off with how it plays, where I do something accidentally and get punished for it.

Feels a bit of a luck game with how you use the camera, really depends on where others are.

The above sounds dumb but I just don't like it, and it's not like I'm bad as I often achieve K/D of 2.

I can't tell if this post is a joke or not.

I just don't like it. The 3rd person of Socom works well but with this I just don't think it does. Played it a lot in the beta too.