NEurope
Dante

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

I think it will be a direct sequel, he may look younger due to the art style I reckon. I just don't imagine him doing this journey before the Eldorado quest for some reason.

Those screens look cool though.

Wonder if there will be any mythical creatures in this game, like the zombies from DF?

Wonder if there will be any mythical creatures in this game, like the zombies from DF?

I hope not, that kinda tarred the first game for me.

Tbh that nearly ruined the game for me. The bit with the switches and the never ending "gaaaah"section nearly made me never play it again. Glad I did though as I loved it up to that point and it was good to have closure on it.

i thought it worked well. i was totaly blown away by it, and it caused some rather good set pices later on.

I still don't know what I actually think about it - I was kind of put off that the game lost it's realism but then again it did give a new take in playing.

I don't mind if they do it again, but I won't be disappointed if they left it out.

I still don't know what I actually think about it - I was kind of put off that the game lost it's realism but then again it did give a new take in playing.

I don't mind if they do it again, but I won't be disappointed if they left it out.

Pretty much my feelings on that.

Any screens?

I didnt like the moster enemies much but thankfully they were for only the nazi sub bunker bit. Having said the abit of supernatural isnt bad story wise. Its still more serious than say Indiana Jones or Tomb Raider.

Haha. Looks like they thought about making it more marketable. :heh:

Looks good. First one was a great start. Hopefully this sends it into famous territory.

Yeah, I didn't like how it suddenly lost it's realism. I found it really jarring to suddenly go from relatively possible to weird monsters roaming around.

My other complaint with the first was the fact that there was FAR too much combat. There were too many fights, that went on for far too long. I really enjoyed the climbing around the environments and thought that was the best bit of the game and there wasn't enough of this.

Otherwise I loved the first one.

Thinking about it, it would be cooler if Nathan used his guns less, he's almost too reliant on them. I don't think Prince of Persia like moments would go amiss.

However, I wouldn't want them to make it the same as the two thrones where it becomes a set-piece - if they could intergrate stealth smoothly then that would be great.

I knew they'd be chasing Splinter Cell with the stealth elements, look at that move where he pulls someone over the ledge! Can't fucking wait!!!

Haha. Looks like they thought about making it more marketable. :heh:

Looks good. First one was a great start. Hopefully this sends it into famous territory.

Have to agree with that...for me this looks like dare I say it very similar to the war torn towns of MGS4 except in a very stylised manner

Just picked up EDGE. Is the cover story this month...

Any new media info?

I just watched the strictly final and noticed how in some places Tom looks a lot like Nathan Drake lol. Anyone find good comparison pictures?