NEurope
Dante

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

The only slight spoil is knowing how insane the graphics and animations are. They'll probably be even better in single player with focal points like the u-boat in the first game.

I'm actually kind of annoyed I saw the E3 presentation but I couldn't really tear my eyes away.

I don't really have time to play games at the moment anyway. I might get a bit of InFamous in tomorrow but I've kind of lost interest at the moment and have very little time. So waiting two weeks for this isn't a big deal.

I haven't played or seen anything on this game :) Can't wait!! Very rarely do I go into games this naive.

I wish I could unsee what I saw at E3. It was one of the most glorious things I've seen in a computer game ever.

I wish I could unsee what I saw at E3. It was one of the most glorious things I've seen in a computer game ever.

one of the teaser adverts ive seen was even more amazine. i was litteraly gob smacked.

Just gave the beta a try, seemed ok but im not sure how often I would play the multiplayer. Still very excited for the single player though.

Ok ive played a bit more and its more fun than I originally thought, especially now there wasnt a shit load of lag.

Did a coop mission just now aswell, I expect most of my multiplayer time will be spent doing those as it was fun.

^ I was going to say to you the better it gets. Plus I've never experienced lag with it, when usually I like to complain about it.

I picked up my Red Bull cans today, good stuff. Little blue/white slip came through yesterday so I happily walked to collect it from the PO.

Can someone change the title to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, the 2 is really bugging me haha.

Hah. On a media blackout. Should be fun playing next week. Do our stats from the beta pass over?

I have got the special edition pre-ordered for this.

Getting abit worried though with all this talk of postal strikes... I may never get it in the post when it releases at this rate!

I have got the special edition pre-ordered for this.

Getting abit worried though with all this talk of postal strikes... I may never get it in the post when it releases at this rate!

The postal strikes suck ass. My copy of Op Flashpoint got shipped on Tuesday, first class recorded. And I'm still waiting for it. I expect the same thing with Uncharted 2.

I will be doing the same. A quick trip to Tescos when they open will do the trick, if they dont have it I will just drive to the Metro Centre and go to GAME.