NEurope
Dante

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

MY EYES! MY FUCKING EYES!

Seriously, that was beautiful to watch. Was really annoyed when it ended as I was fully into the vid and am now left wanting much more. Really should go and complete the first game now.

It might seem a bit early, but: game of the year.

Agreed. Buying the PS3 is turning out to be the right choice for me

You haven't finished Uncharted? Do it now! I've done it 3 times, and am looking to play it for the fourth time on HD TV some time.

You haven't finished Uncharted? Do it now! I've done it 3 times, and am looking to play it for the fourth time on HD TV some time.

But everytime I play my ps3, i get stuck into fallout :( I am addicted and this is without the DLC

But everytime I play my ps3, i get stuck into fallout :( I am addicted and this is without the DLC

Check it out whenever you can. Trophies have been added and its still very polished.

If you wanted DLC for Fallout, there is the pc version :p

MY EYES! MY FUCKING EYES!

Seriously, that was beautiful to watch. Was really annoyed when it ended as I was fully into the vid and am now left wanting much more. Really should go and complete the first game now.

Agreed. Buying the PS3 is turning out to be the right choice for me

Know what you mean! I was into that video as well! That really does look amazing, some of the best animation I've seen.

Yeah Fallout is all kinds of awesome Bethesda some how rolled into one game. It's so addictive. Just so you know, without spoiling it, make sure you make a seperate save file before the last quest. ;)

Yeah Fallout is all kinds of awesome Bethesda some how rolled into one game. It's so addictive. Just so you know, without spoiling it, make sure you make a seperate save file before the last quest. ;)

It's cool, I already know what happens at the end of the game. Hence why i havent finished it yet. Just going around doing anything and everything else i can do.

Only just realised the second vid Choze posted was longer. Man it looks so good!

Saw some stealth moves they nicked from Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, not that I'm complaining.

Yeah, but did Splinter Cell have the one where he pulls the guy around the corner and slams him into the wall? Cause that shit is insane!

Yeah, but did Splinter Cell have the one where he pulls the guy around the corner and slams him into the wall? Cause that shit is insane!

LOL I concur with this motion. Dunno when I was sold on this game, but it may have been around then...nah definitely before.

Well if I just saw that part it would have sold it for me, even if I hadn't heard of Uncharted. I can see where they may go with the sort of real-time events like the bus exploding as you try to walk past it. I reckon it'll make it more cinematic and increase action/pacing. Stuff like that will happen all over the shot, although sometimes more subtle.

I think that's what Naughtydog was getting at in their past interviews for the game. More immersion and vibe.

i read that the graphics are second to non, best console graphics yet.

if this is infact true (CERTAINLY LOOKS IT), i belive we have a new system seller.

Best thing about Uncharted was the amazing lead character(s). With Nate's comments in that video it looks like he's still full of character. Awesome!

Looks incredible I want it now! Without a doubt a system seller in my eyes...

Before and after seeing uncharted 2.

eyes.jpg

Incredible trailer - so varied and the animation is faultless.

Well there's a part where the guy sort of levitates towards Drake during the building lob-off part but other than ithat it is astoundingly good.

I'm being a complete spastic, I can't see which video you guys are orgasming over, can someone re post it.

kthxbai.

God that looks so fucking bad ass. Totally gonna be my favourite PS3 game. Guaranteed.

Its just everything that Tomb Raider wishes it was.

I'm being a complete spastic, I can't see which video you guys are orgasming over, can someone re post it.

kthxbai.

God that looks so fucking bad ass. Totally gonna be my favourite PS3 game. Guaranteed.

Its just everything that Tomb Raider wishes it was.

LOL at the contrast between these posts after the response from aimless. Looks like you have seen the light brother! Playing uncharted 1 and it can be so damned hard sometimes. Actually all the time but thats what you get for choosing hard first time round. Love it so far and its one of my most stunning games. IMO, it may have better gfx than killzone but that could be because I cant remember the last time I saw so much green in an HD game.