NEurope
Dante

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Im still hopeful that ShopTo will be able to get it to me. Round here I havent noticed any problems with the post, been getting all my rentals next day. I just hope the national strike starts late next week instead of earlier.

Im still hopeful that ShopTo will be able to get it to me. Round here I havent noticed any problems with the post, been getting all my rentals next day. I just hope the national strike starts late next week instead of earlier.

Likewise - come on shopto, don't let me down!

The post round my area is awful. We've had like one letter since Monday. It's damn annoying.

should be ok for post, posties have to give 7 days notice before a strike, and as far as i've seen, no official word has been given.

should be ok!

Credits screens hsows thanks to first party and some 3rd party studios. Namely Bungie and Infinity Ward.

2py5a1l.jpg

Amazon lowered the price slightly to £34.99, previously £37.

GAME had their special for £40 when I preordered. I got an email the next day saying the price was going up to £50 but due to some gurantee I can keep my price. Now all I need is for the posties to stop complaining and start doing their bludy job right. Most post came at 3-5pm and if it was something I was expecting it didn't arrive. Although I have to say if I have any parcel in the post at Uni it has always been 1 day from sending. Maybe it is just the North East.

GAME had their special for £40 when I preordered. I got an email the next day saying the price was going up to £50 but due to some gurantee I can keep my price. Now all I need is for the posties to stop complaining and start doing their bludy job right. Most post came at 3-5pm and if it was something I was expecting it didn't arrive. Although I have to say if I have any parcel in the post at Uni it has always been 1 day from sending. Maybe it is just the North East.

you'l be fine, got more then a week before they can strike. hell, id deliver the post myself if it got me uncharted.

My Red Bull finally showed up today! What are the medical risks involved in drinking all 12 cans in one go?! Tbh don't even like the stuff...drinking it makes my tongue swell up! Thought about filming a over night Red Bull fueled uncharted 2 for The Lethargic Gamers Show.

Make sure you get someone else to hold the camera when your heart explodes through your chest. :heh:

Was playing the beta last night - and noticed Jordan from on here was on. Went to play him and noticed he was playing the single player game! How the fuck has he got the game already - I know he's the king of fun but come on!

I'm not getting this until my birthday on Sunday. Perfect present.

Does the Euro copy not have the new PS3 branding? I hope not, actually.

Everywhere seemed to have them in stock on Saturday. I should have mine on Tuesday :D.