NEurope
Dante

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game sent me a e-mail this morning saying that they have started to process my pre-order!

As long as i get it for friday i will be happy!

My Red Bull finally showed up today! What are the medical risks involved in drinking all 12 cans in one go?! Tbh don't even like the stuff...drinking it makes my tongue swell up! Thought about filming a over night Red Bull fueled uncharted 2 for The Lethargic Gamers Show.

Do you have a fucking death-wish? :blank:

Stick to one or two cans, that way at least you'll live to see the end of Uncharted 2... :heh:

Do you have a fucking death-wish? :blank:

Stick to one or two cans, that way at least you'll live to see the end of Uncharted 2... :heh:

Not exactly just thought it might make for funny viewing!

Erm no, Game will send it out on Thursday.

anything i order from game arives on thursdays, without exception.

Send it out for Thursday*

Anyone with a ShopTo order will be getting this Wednesday.

Hopefully ShopTo will ship tomorrow. However, they shipped Op Flash 2 last Tuesday and it didn't arrive until the Friday.

Hopefully ShopTo will ship tomorrow. However, they shipped Op Flash 2 last Tuesday and it didn't arrive until the Friday.

Damn thats slow - probably why they shipped early though. Ah remember the days when you got a game the day after it shipped. In the Gamecube days I quite often received games on the Wednesday.

The anticipation is killing us we're all stoked for this game.

Damn thats slow - probably why they shipped early though. Ah remember the days when you got a game the day after it shipped. In the Gamecube days I quite often received games on the Wednesday.

The anticipation is killing us we're all stoked for this game.

Its not like those days are over, I get quite a few things next day from various sites. Dont forget there have been postal strikes last week aswell, just not nationwide.

Hmmm true - still no sign of my red bull though.

Me neither.

You're right though, I am super stoked for this game. I havn't been this excited since......well......probably Street Fighter IV.

Not exactly just thought it might make for funny viewing!

Fair enough lol but you do realise that drinking 12 cans in one go is enough to give you heart palpatations/possible heart attack? :heh:

------------------------------------------------

Still undecided on whether to pick this up on release or not... I will realistically play through it once on single-player mode, dabble with the multiplayer and then sell it a week later, but if I waited until it's half-price I'd just buy it, play it and justify keeping it for the multiplayer... >.> of course I could always rent it but meh.

Fair enough lol but you do realise that drinking 12 cans in one go is enough to give you heart palpatations/possible heart attack? :heh:

Flamey fucking do it man. Think of it this way if you do die - Lethergic Gamers audience will jump considerably due to morbid curiousity :laughing:

I'm hoping to finish Mad World, Wario Land and Dead Space in time for this....not likely!!

my dutch cousn is a bit of a party boy, he often goes to allnight raves. in holland, if your at a bar and are the designted driver, you get stamped, meaning that you cannot buy alcohal, but all soft drinks are free. this led to him drinking roughly 50 cans of red bull. he couldent sleep and his heart beat was irratic, he ended up going to the drs and was told hed had the equivilent of 100 or so cups of coffee, that he could have died and that he'd have been better off taking an E.

my dutch cousn is a bit of a party boy, he often goes to allnight raves. in holland, if your at a bar and are the designted driver, you get stamped, meaning that you cannot buy alcohal, but all soft drinks are free. this led to him drinking roughly 50 cans of red bull. he couldent sleep and his heart beat was irratic, he ended up going to the drs and was told hed had the equivilent of 100 or so cups of coffee, that he could have died and that he'd have been better off taking an E.

Moral of the story Flameboy - take some E and review uncharted 2. Can't wait to see you dancing to the theme tune! :laughing:

Just had an email from ShopTo saying that because of the Royal Mail strikes they're offering Next Day Delivery with UKMail for £1.99 so I decided to switch to that

Just had an email from ShopTo saying that because of the Royal Mail strikes they're offering Next Day Delivery with UKMail for £1.99 so I decided to switch to that

Me too. If it was any other game I probably would not bother, but its Uncharted 2. I need this game.

You just know that now weve switched to next day delivery that our copies wont be dispatched until Thursday, that'd just be my luck

I'm not switching mine - I'll chance it with with good old royal mail. Hope they despatch them tonight.

Just got a e-mail from GAME. My order has been dispatched!

So jealous right now! grrrr :angry:

*edit* just checked shopto and my copy has been despatched woohoo! :bouncy:

Yep mines been dispatched aswell

And mine, should be here tomorrow :bouncy:

Lets hope so - haven't been as excited for a game in ages! :grin:

I had this pegged for the 17th, so i was suprised to find it on my doorstep when i got home today. Shame i cant play it til friday :(