N-Europe

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dante

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am noticing that a lot reviews are pointing out lots of flaws but still giving it 100% when for other games they'd lower the score for it

Sort of suspicious...

Not at all. Alot of so called perfect games have went on to get perfect scores and high praise. What small problems the game may have must be trivial when compared to what has been accomplished.

To be honest the reviews ive read ( OPM, Kotaku, Eurogamer ) werent negative at all, infact the only bad point that Kotaku came up with was the Twitter intergration which is supposed to be getting sorted.

Not at all. Alot of so called perfect games have went on to get perfect scores and high praise. What small problems the game may have must be trivial when compared to what has been accomplished.

To be honest the reviews ive read ( OPM, Kotaku, Eurogamer ) werent negative at all, infact the only bad point that Kotaku came up with was the Twitter intergration which is supposed to be getting sorted.

Yeah apparently when the press started playing their copies their twitters went mental with updates every 5 seconds...so its going to be disabled at launch till they sort out a more suitable rate of updating...If they don't do it soonish the feature will become redundant if they leave it too long.

I dont think that has split screen either.

edit: 2 player splitscreen on the special coop only and offline.

Bollocks again. How can World at War have 4 player split screen but MW2 doesn't?:blank:

Cancelled my Uncharted 2 preorder for now, I can't find it anywhere cheap enough and I'm not finished playing my Dreamcast yet, so it can wait.

I am noticing that a lot reviews are pointing out lots of flaws but still giving it 100% when for other games they'd lower the score for it

Sort of suspicious...

No surprise. Sony have been spending alot more on marketing lately. The gaming media survives on advertising so it's not unexpected.

Re MW2 is very close to release and likely done anyway. I wouldn't expect much of a splitscreen option. On ps3 only warhawk does 4 players Splitscreen online. Otherwise games tend to be 2 at best of they even have splitscreen.

Re MW2 is very close to release and likely done anyway. I wouldn't expect much of a splitscreen option. On ps3 only warhawk does 4 players Splitscreen online. Otherwise games tend to be 2 at best of they even have splitscreen.

He's not talking about playing online split screen, he wants local 4 player split screen on the same TV.