NEurope
dukkadukka

private messages...

Where are the funny/abusive pm's??? All i see are people posting their message count.

I got this fairly entertaining PM which I only just noticed I got:

GOD OF PREDICTIONS. all hail. you are todays winner

I think its because of a prediction I made as to when a thread was going to be locked. I might give a go at the lottery now, I'm feeling lucky.

Only 2 here :( ah well, im not exactly popular.... actualy theres no trace of it.

Only got 2 coz I was talking to Cube_Game coz we both live in the crappy town of hemel :P

Since this has become a cock comparison thing I've had 24 messages, all nice. Had quite a few from Peachie.

I've never received a PM on RE.. [Enter annoying 'no body likes me' rant here]

I demand that everyone sends someone new a PM every day. SOMEONE in this thread will be the lucky recipicent (WOO SPELLING IS HARD) of a piece of my soul, then each day I sign on I will send someone an IM.

... Until then; I've only recieved 2 on here, I've sent three. One I recieved was poo, the other was from my pal..

QUICK NOTE TO SELF DO ANOTHEER SUG

SUG

SUUUUUUG.

Not very funny to anyone but myself and probably him, too.

Cool thread - Invisirepoints for you.

I delete all mine so I don't know how many i've had, i'd guess at 10 or so. Most of them asking if I can do their Battle Card sooner rather than later.

(I suppose this is a better time than any to say that anyone who asks me about it gets their card delayed, because i'm a grouch).

I've had loads of PM's, well over 50. Keep on having to delete them all. Actually, half that number, because it saves ones you've sent too, but still. I must be popular :heh:

Since I got here, I've received a total of 19 private messages. All nice, even the ones where people are trying to hit on me or something. ='3

tell us whats your secret to get such pms lol

YOUR LIVING IN DREAM WORLD YOU IDIOT! DO YOU REALLY DERIVE SATASFACTION FROM POSTING ON THE INTERNET. GET OUTSIDE AND GO PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS LITTLE BOY! THIS IS NOT REAL IT IS THE INTERNET YOU DOPEY LITTLE FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he seems nice.

Most of mine received are formal matters; edit this, remove that, activate so and so. Did get a good idea from LukeLee earlier, to add the Friend Codes to profiles. Was a formal matter kind of thing but different, and useful.

I've never got a PM on R-E. Feel free to send me some, I don't even mind if they're abusive.

Feel free to send me some, I don't even mind if they're abusive.

your just desperate for my love arent you ;)

With private messages, is there much point as nobody uses it anyway?

Edit: Correction ... I just did, but I said it here anyway. I just dont see much point, but then again I dont mind saying what I think. Well not on the internet anyway ... well, yer.

I demand that everyone sends someone new a PM every day. SOMEONE in this thread will be the lucky recipicent (WOO SPELLING IS HARD) of a piece of my soul, then each day I sign on I will send someone an IM.

A sage piece of advice to make the community come together more. PM sending shortly ...

Send someone new a PM every day people.

You fucking bitch

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

thanks grebe :hehe: received today!

Only ever got one and it was nice. Because the one i sent was nice. Wonder does he remember it?

I got one, but then got emails from RE saying my inbox was full, so I never actually got it

I think I might have sent a nice one to Chris, complimenting him on a thread I liked. The only other one was from Apple (showing how long Ive been here) asking me something about my name - not abusive or funny. Sorry.