Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The coolest of days

Eenuh

Aww, I'm a day late, but I want to say Happy Birthday anyway! Coolness has happy fun posts, they bring up the forum!

You're not late, his birthday is today. =P

I just posted it "early" (though in my timezone it was his birthday already)!

I hope you had a great birthday Coolness! With yummy food! And that you get to enjoy your new tv soon! =D

You're not late, his birthday is today. =P

I just posted it "early" (though in my timezone it was his birthday already)!

I hope you had a great birthday Coolness! With yummy food! And that you get to enjoy your new tv soon! =D

Haha, I normally actually check the front page just to see if I'm late or not, but I thought you wouldn't do such a thing! Shame I forgot about time though, I swear my whole concept of days and stuff is messed up so bad right now!

Anyway, Coolness, how is your birthday going? Coolness? Bearness? Beerness?

Villan, I watched it On my birthday morning! So good! and now I have two Clannad Afterstory posters, that I got from the expo!

Haha Thanks Mad Dog! :grin: And you weren't late this time! :yay:

SuperGrunch thanks!!!

Hehe Iun, I can hardly believe it myself. Even yesterday I was asked how old are I was and I said 17 without thinking! Though it got me a cheaper ticket.

THANKS or else you will Die! ^_____^

Haha Hellfire that statement is so true!!! I did have a Cool Birthday thanks.

Thank You Bluey and Jamba! :awesome: Can't believe it's been over a year since I sa you at the last Expo. :heh:

Woo! Conzer, I can't believe how time flies so fast. It seems only yesterday when I was 16 and playing the Nintendo DS with you online. :)

Aww, Thanks Jonnas! your making me Blush!

ReZ Happy Lulz. :laughing: That's made my day, great message!

THANKS LETTY!!!! went looking for you in the Expo, no luck... :(

Yay! Thanks Molly, I'm just always excited! :p

I did have a fantastic day! SHADOW BEARS UNITE! Haha, classic.

Haha, Eevil Murray, I showed everyone that picture and they all laughed and thought it was really funny.

Thank you Dante. :smile:

Happy Bear-day! LOL Hilarious. I love it, Danny. :heart:

Thanks TK, my favourite 15 Year old and fellow Christina Aguilera listener. : peace:

INE! I had delicious food! My family and I went out to a resteraunt I had a chicken kebab with chips and salad. :bouncy: Tasty.

YOUR SON!??? King V that actually scared me... :S

Thanks Moogle you sexy thing. (that felt so wrong for me to say that. but it's true. :p)

Raining_Again!! Thank you! your awesome. : peace:

YEAS, Thanks Strider didn't you just turn 18?

*checks profile*

YEP!

*18 Year old HIGH FIVE*

Thank you Ashley, my birthness was pretty coolio! ^____^

Rummy! My birthday was great thanks I love Coolness Beers BTW! (should change my name to that. :heh:)

Nah, I don't really drink alchol. My sister was trying to get me to drink it all evening, I tried a Beer but I really did not like the taste at all. :oDR.PEPPER FTW!!!

It's been non-stop since Friday this is my first chance to properly used the computer to thank you guys! Today I'm just relaxing all day, especially since it is raining!

I had a fantastic Birthday Lunch thank you and then a small get together afterwards for some cake and stuff my Cake was excellent. It was really yummy. Everyone went at about 1 and then I watched a film because I couldn't sleep. still buzzing. NOT A GOOD IDEA as I had to get up early for the Expo the next day.

Which was fun and I bought a lot of rubbish with some of my birthday Money! but now I'm exhausted. Two days in an I still don't feel 18, it's weird to get used to!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yes, certainly! :D I'll get that done at some point! :)

I can show you what the pictures are of now as I've found them on the computer.

Kotomi:

moe%2043718%20sample.jpg

It's like a thin, tall poster and on the otherside Nagasia:

moe%2043719%20sample.jpg

and the others are the usual A4 affair and are these two pictures:

moe%2043612%20sample.jpg

moe%2043615%20sample.jpg

:grin:

They look really good on my wall, along with some other posters! :yay:

LOOK AT PAGE ONE ELL! :grin: I did not miss you! :heart:

Those pics are awesome. *saves pics.* Thanks for showing us. :grin:

I've got to get some new posters for my bedroom. I don't know why I have a Star Wars: Pod Racer videogame poster on the wall, I have never even played that game. :blank:

No problem!!! :D I'm here to spread the Clannad joy! Ever since I first made my Dango avatar. I have too many Clannad Pictures on my computer. :heh:

I'm so pleased with my posters as they came with this Japanese magazine this man was selling which was great as it had posters of the latest shows rather than the usual Naruto ones and the like.

I totally know what you mean I had a complete re haul of the posters on my wall yesterday. :) Though I still strangely have a Die another day Poster on my door, I don't even really like the film that much!

Not even the time change can help me as I've well and truly missed out on the coolest of days. Even so, sounds like you had a jolly good weekend... welcome to the ever present threat of old age! : peace:

Snow bears 4ever!! :D :D

(Also loving the posters btw!)

Thanks! Dark Snowman, Snow Bears 4ever definately! :p

and Old age will never get me!!!

*crack*

Ooh my back.

*hobbles off*