N-Europe

European nor American list show Zelda as a 2010 release. Could mean nothing though...

I think Zelda will follow the Wind Waker schedule. December in Japan, spring next year in the West.

I think there's a good chance the US will get Zelda Wii first. Apparently Nintendo News on the Nintendo Channel says it'll be out in Europe in 2010, although it's probably not the best source.

I've been rotating some of my games, and yesterday I played a bit more of The Conduit. I'm really having fun with it. There's nothing insanely original about it at all, but it is a solid but fun shooter. A typical corridor shooter, I guess. Nothing more, nothing less. The controls are excellent, and I'm eager to see how it plays online, although I will get murdered probably.

Out of my Christmas games that I were given (Dead Space, Punchout and this) I think I love Dead Space the most. Punchout!! is very close behind it. I'm not a huuuuge fan of First Person Shooters, but I had some fun with this.

Zelda Wii where art thou? According to Satoru Iwata, due to appear at this year's E3 Expo, and to Nintendo Europe, in stores this year.

Snuck into Nintendo's Financial Results Briefing is reconfirmation that Super Mario Galaxy 2 will do the retail rounds this year, and hope for Zelda fans with the next console game, for Wii, set to appear at E3 2010 in June.

Super Mario Galaxy 2, a Mario action title in a 3D world, will be launched this year. We will show the new Zelda title for Wii at this year's E3.

Whilst it is highly likely that Nintendo will show the new game this year, signs are also pointing to a 2010 release - in Europe? The ever amusing Ian Lee mentions Zelda in his Ninty News January Edition as part of the company's 2010 line-up.

I'm eager to see how it plays online, although I will get murdered probably.

Join in with Dazzybee's league next week. I'm not sure what day it's on yet, but its a good hour? hour and half? of fun. Especially listening to david.dakota getting killed :grin: or Zechs having a rage over Wii Speak :D

Join in with Dazzybee's league next week. I'm not sure what day it's on yet, but its a good hour? hour and half? of fun. Especially listening to david.dakota getting killed :grin: or Zechs having a rage over Wii Speak :D

I'm not sure if I could play a league, mainly because I'm shiiiit and also because I don't know my hours for workings next week.

I played a bit of this online earlier, though. Played two games, and got 20 kills altogether, and about 30 something deaths, haha. Cover means nothing to me. Although, both games were played with explosive weapons, which I did not want. It was pretty cool.

I also played this with Muse's Origin of Symmetry on in the background on full blast. Great album.

Snuck into Nintendo's Financial Results Briefing is reconfirmation that Super Mario Galaxy 2 will do the retail rounds this year, and hope for Zelda fans with the next console game, for Wii, set to appear at E3 2010 in June.

If its in Nintendo's Financial Results Briefing does it state its due in Europe this calendar year or financial year?

Either way, add up to 24 months for the inevitable delays.

If its in Nintendo's Financial Results Briefing does it state its due in Europe this calendar year or financial year?

Either way, add up to 24 months for the inevitable delays.

It will be out in December if there is no deleys but at this years E3 it's playable.

I swear if Zelda came out this year on the Wii it would be the greatest year for gaming.

Dragon Quest IX

Dragon Quest VI

Monster Hunter 3

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

Metroid: Other M

Mario Galaxy

Sin & Punishment 2

No More Heroes 2

Pokemon: Heart Gold and Soul Silver

And thats from just what I remember and only on the Nintendo system.

Even without Zelda, its probably going to top 2007 (For all formats, not just Nintendo ones). The real question is, will it top 1998.

If Zelda comes out and its groundbreaking and Starcraft2 is as amazing as the first, than yes, it will beat 98.

Thats the thing though. Even if all these games release, will they beat the quality of what came out in 98. Good chance Zelda Wii isn't going to top Ocarina of Time for most people.

Couldn't agree more. One amazing game is worth ten great ones.

It is so hard, with the Wii's hardware, for a game to feel like it really is the best game of the moment. No matter how much you enjoy it, there is always that feeling (to me) that it's a bit last-gen.

Some of the major 1st party releases (Zelda:TP, Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3) have felt like they were up to 7th generation standards, but very few 3rd party developers have that same standard (if any). I'm sure Zelda Wii will feel up to standard though. We're talking about an amazing team, working for 4 years, with pre-existing technology as a starting point, as well as what must be a huge budget.

Its not even just the Wii that's going to have a good year in 2010, there's really going to be something great on every platform this year.

It bugs me that the word 'next gen' has become 'this gen'.

It bugs me that people still use the terms "next gen." Just play the games and staaaap whiiining! If you want, you could say that the Wii is halfway between the Gamecube and 360 in terms of generations. It's different anyway...

I don't know how, but I know the Conduit isn't a spectacular game. It's very ordinary, will probably get forgotten as time goes by, and will no doubtedly be surpassed. So...why am I hooked? Why do I fling my left-arm and wait for a grenade to get thrown across the room? Where's my ASE?! It's strangely compelling.