NEurope

Isn't Mario Strikers £10 currently brand new?

I might buy it sometime if I see it cheap. I didn't buy it when it came out cos it felt like it was too soon after the Gamecube original. The GC one is a great game.

Your name is Richter Tapedeck?

You what now?

Your name is Richter Tapedeck?

Only for FliNK. (He likes the whip and calls me Richter Belmont).

Darkster: did you get De Blob 2? Picked the franchise up on your De Blob recommendation. Good fun.

Darkster: did you get De Blob 2? Picked the franchise up on your De Blob recommendation. Good fun.

I haven't but I've seen it for £15 a few times and I'm not sure why I've not bought it. :wtf:

I snapped it up yesterday but I got the 360 version for crisper visuals and better control scheme, for me at least.

I'm on the 7th level of 12 and so far I prefer the original game. This one does a few things new but it lacks the impact that the first game had. I also think the soundtrack isn't half as good as the original. The save system still needs work as doing a level 100% can take up to 2 hours.

It's a fun game, to be sure, but i'm glad I waited for it to drop in price before snapping it up.

I also think the soundtrack isn't half as good as the original. The save system still needs work as doing a level 100% can take up to 2 hours.

The soundtrack and save system went a long way in making de Blob fantastic and pretty annoying, respectively. Its disappointing if they haven't at least recaptured the vibrancy of the original in de Blob 2. :(

Does Warioware: Smooth Moves have both singleplayer and multiplayer modes?

Is it comparable to other Warioware games, such as Twisted or Touched?

Does Warioware: Smooth Moves have both singleplayer and multiplayer modes?

Is it comparable to other Warioware games, such as Twisted or Touched?

It has multi but its all turnbased, so not really in the same league as Warioware on the Gamecube.

This one does a few things new but it lacks the impact that the first game had.

Yeah. Flick to jump.

Although this game does multiplayer better.

Well as 'Players Choice' editions go, these ones actually don't look all that bad!...

10456606-1305129317-254885.jpg

10456605-1305129315-824425.jpg

10456604-1305129326-194661.jpg

10456603-1305129323-994707.jpg

I dunno.. the 'Nintendo Selects' branding and the style of the boxart kinda makes me think that there should be cooked ham in the box or something ::shrug:

Retro_Link's post did, however, inspire me to return to Mario Strikers: Charged Football again today. I had a few games online and it was still fantastic :yay: I'd certainly be interested in games with you guys some night if you're interested :heh:

I dunno.. the 'Nintendo Selects' branding and the style of the boxart kinda makes me think that there should be cooked ham in the box or something ::shrug:
haha, Nintendo's Finest Select cuts of meat. It kinda does actually!

Retro_Link's post did, however, inspire me to return to Mario Strikers: Charged Football again today. I had a few games online and it was still fantastic :yay: I'd certainly be interested in games with you guys some night if you're interested :heh:

Good idea, I should get into this again.

Saw strikers in GAME today for £7.99. Second in their second hand charts.

Brill game. Evil online though.

Strikers is magnificent. Another under-rated Wii gem.

I wasn't much of a fan of the megastrikes. But, the passing, the fluidity and the special shots were brilliant. I miss the league we had on here in the past.

Strikers was alright, although the online was a bit iffy (people always disconnecting when they lost) and the leagues for single player were frustrating to say the least. The only reason I look back on it fondly in any way is because I beat someone 104 - 1 online (I put the ball into my own net as Toad to give the guy at least 1 goal so I'm not all bad :p)

If there's enough interest we could have another little Mario Strikers: Charged Football tournament :hehe: I'd be happy enough to get it all sorted out and keep track of scores and whatever else :smile:

If there's enough interest we could have another little Mario Strikers: Charged Football tournament :hehe: I'd be happy enough to get it all sorted out and keep track of scores and whatever else :smile:

I say, re-open its online thread my good son:hehe:

What are people's views about mega-strikes? I found them pretty cheap. Probably the one thing that stops this game from being perfect, in my opinion. I much prefer the nature of games without them, they seem a lot more competitive and closer games.

Maybe we could have two types of games. One with mega-strikes and one without. Or something.

It's weird to think that at this time last year we had SMG and MP3 and to be fair, we have had good Wii games this year from Nintendo but really the xmas period is lacking that killer app to compete with the likes of Fallout 3 and LittleBigPlanet, although I can see Wii Music selling loads here in the UK when it's released. Really looking forward to next year's line-up. Hopefully, NoE will announce Sin and Punishment 2 for a european launch.

Is there actually someone on this forum who only owns NINTNENDO systems?

Thus, someone who owns a Wii and 3DS and no other non-NINTENDO consoles?

Is there actually someone on this forum who only owns NINTNENDO systems?

Thus, someone who owns a Wii and 3DS and no other non-NINTENDO consoles?

I don't think Retro_Link has any non-NINTENDO consoles...