N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Changed my tactics seconds before the game. Clearly; not cool at all. Feel silly BUT! Well done ReZ - you're not bad at all :) Congrats on staying up. Please pretend to cube that I threw the game to keep you up and send him down.

Surprisingly, the last 3 games which I thought I'd ace I played awfully in. My team's really struggled with the end of the season. Here's hoping their form stays good.

Congrats to Ell, Charlie and Shorty! It all mixed up on the last day. Hope the rest of you guys keep it up for next season; EEVIL, Mundi and ten10 are going to be the big three, and Cube is going to be trying his damn best to whup all your asses :P

Now! I need a good change report... doi!

to be fair, maddog EEVIL and jimbob all seem to be doing a lot better now they take care so it could be quite a close season again! I hope everyone keeps playing.

This is so damn awesome I think the word awesome was made for this game.

When do we get a change report? Man I'm going to get slaughtered next season.

Change report will be available 1st June (Monday morning).

Looking at last log in times, the dead teams are The Wednesday, Nautical Nuns & Drunk Cripples. Three new players needed. Four if Moogle is still leaving?

Twozzok has stated an interest. Anyone else?

Edited by Mr_Odwin

Yeah the lower league will be one to watch next season. Thank you Jayseven, and congrats back atcha (even though we knew you were staying up) I'm an extrem-or defensive team, as shown by my SMALLEST in da world goals for/goals scored....15 is it? Mega low, lol.

Also got my goalie and cheif defender in the X11. Awwww yeah. (Do i get....bonus fundz for managing that feat?)

PS when is change report? EDIT; Oh there we go above. :)

Ah crap, just realised I'm going to miss 3 matches because I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks....

Can I trust anyone to do my team etc for me or will I have to be sad and make sure I get to an internet cafe?

Oh you can trust me alright!!!!

Give me the pass your team will do reaaaalll good!

Rez stayed up eh! Well can't say I wanted that to happen but well done you grinded out those results and deserve to stay up.

Congrats to Oddy a worthy winner.

Oh man and drama in the lower league! Essex Elite snuck in the 3rd spot!

Happy with my final win and got manager of the day award a nice conclusion to the season.

Bullshit. And you know it.

Decided to spend time with a woman instead of putting together any real match tactics. Looking back I think I made the right decision and I have no regrets.

Nuff said ...

You may not have won anyway Ten10 :p don't take our victories away!

I have a friend from home who plays this game in another league, would he be allowed to join? He's not a member here though :p

[bigheaded=denial]

Well I would have only needed to obtain two points to bring you down. But I decided not to [/bigheaded]

So then are people looking forward to the change report?

I am scared as per usual!

Do we get one more form change for the average before it happens or not? I fear some of my players with form 12 average may not have a good report still got most of them to 100 exp.

I put a full strength squad out after sending half of them off for training to improve form. I guess the incentive of half a million win bonus helped as well though.

It helped them by a maximum of 15%. ;)

So then are people looking forward to the change report?

I am scared as per usual!

Do we get one more form change for the average before it happens or not? I fear some of my players with form 12 average may not have a good report still got most of them to 100 exp.

That shouldn't really make a difference, one change isn't going to make them drop from 10 to below 12.

I'm hoping for a good change report, lots of young players with over 5 games, 100% experience and high average form.

I've put in a challenge request for mundi's team :)

It's crazy how close teh bottom of the top league ended up -- only 5 points separating 6th-10th.

All my players are 100%, except one at 80% who I might get rid of, and two about 36% as I just didn't have enough games since I acquired them to get them any higher. Last season I got an overall increase of only 2 or so, but this season I'm really hoping for mass improvement.

I accept your challenge and we shall meet at the school statue at three o´ clock!

The most disappointment of my season where the 2 players I bought, they cost a shit load and the only thing they did the whole season was costing money, getting injured and loosing form.

They probably had that "hollow bone syndrome"

I've put in a challenge request for mundi's team :)

It's crazy how close teh bottom of the top league ended up -- only 5 points separating 6th-10th.

All my players are 100%, except one at 80% who I might get rid of, and two about 36% as I just didn't have enough games since I acquired them to get them any higher. Last season I got an overall increase of only 2 or so, but this season I'm really hoping for mass improvement.

Go on msn we need to debrief! lol

Congrats to Shorty and Charlie btw good to see you two both back where you belong. Wait thats only correct for Shorty isn't it!

Damn it, a 2-2 draw in the last game of the season, Villan clinches second place on goal difference. Still, just goes to show how evenly matched we are, finishing on the same points and drawing on the last game :heh: