N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 2-2 draw with Haden where i was in the lead twice, and I'd missed a penalty in the 2nd minute. I should've put my aggression up from 'careful', maybe that'd help, but all in all I have to b pleased I got any points at all. The one I get from this match keeps me in the survival race. Unfortunate that Cube's draw against oddy also saw him drop a place.

Oddy and Roostophe face off next week which'll make the title race interesting.

Oh yeah, and my only two good defenders are both injured :P Damn...

A 2-2 draw with Haden where i was in the lead twice, and I'd missed a penalty in the 2nd minute. I should've put my aggression up from 'careful', maybe that'd help, but all in all I have to b pleased I got any points at all. The one I get from this match keeps me in the survival race. Unfortunate that Cube's draw against oddy also saw him drop a place.

Oddy and Roostophe face off next week which'll make the title race interesting.

Oh yeah, and my only two good defenders are both injured :P Damn...

Ohh well done j7 I told you you would do well I was lucky to get a point by the looks of it!

Glad to see I wasn't the only one near the top to draw. That isn't an excuse btw Oddy that cheating nonsense as you had no players sent off. The Villan now has the best chance for ages to take Oddy out!

Damn both my new players did badly still need to train them up for a reason.

A tight 4-3 win over gaggle. He almost nicked it. Lucky for me.

Next match...nerves are going like bastards. :eek:

Christ, man, I've got this match on Friday and I've got a match with my main X11 team on Sunday that will decide whether I finish top of the division or settle for the play-off place. I don't want the play-off... :shakehead

:DNothing more needs to be said...about that match

So hey! Don't forget about me you two up there! Got a game in hand on both o' yeh. Would like Roostophe to win ideally because I know he'll slip up at a later date. I'm just, juuust about still in the running.

6-1 victory means my goal difference is now less of a worry. A couple more like that and I'll be set.

If I beat Oddy I reckon I'm in with a chance. If not, that's it for me, contending for second place. Damn you Villan!

I have five matches left. There's a good chance I'll lose some, and you or Dyson will overtake. I'm rebuilding this season - got a lot of youth in, but in three season time it'll all be mine. Spagnol is the future.

I have five matches left. There's a good chance I'll lose some, and you or Dyson will overtake. I'm rebuilding this season - got a lot of youth in, but in three season time it'll all be mine. Spagnol is the future.

Three seasons? That gives me time to build a good team as well.

Might need to get rid of Lewis Speller, he's a bit crap. I'd get a player called James Pike but I'd need approval from the real thing.

Oh, well, I'll request a John Carew.