N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an e-mail asking where I was, and that I should either actually do something/log in for once, or quit.

I'd just prefer to quit. I have no idea what's going on really, nor am I that interested (if I'm honest). I assume it won't disrupt anything? (If it would, just leave me on the squad or whatever)

If you 'quit', then you lose access to your squad and your team becomes the league's whipping boys. Then the team gets deleted at season's end. Disrupting the balance of the leagues unless some new peep takes yer place.

Reason to dislike Paj No. 21: Didn't bother playing Xpert11.

Let that be the last one on the list, pls. :nono:

If you 'quit', then you lose access to your squad and your team becomes the league's whipping boys. Then the team gets deleted at season's end. Disrupting the balance of the leagues unless some new peep takes yer place.

Reason to dislike Paj No. 21: Didn't bother playing Xpert11.

Let that be the last one on the list, pls. :nono:

Can I see the full list? :heh:

I've not touched my team in about a month, aren't they the whipping boys anyway? Or can they "fend for themselves"? I have no idea. I'll just leave it.

No, you can't see the list. I don't want to see you cry.

Yes, your team is already pretty much 'whipping boys', because of your tardiness. But it makes the league less competitive because the other teams can take it easy against your team and still win.

That very reason was why I won the Lower League back in Season 5 so easily. It was only me and mike-zim at the end of that one. 2 out of 11. Rubbish! :hmm:

I really hope we get to the point one day where we have 2 leagues of players actually playing. It will make things a lot more interesting and the lower league not just the place to go to train up your team and make some money winning it.

Even better would be to get more than 2 leagues!

I was expecting to lose heavily, so only hving a 1-0 loss to Oddy was quite comforting :) I had no money to reward my players with, so they played well amongst themselves.

Still; in the relegation zone! My next four matches are against gaggle and moogle - a good run will stamp them down and raise me up, so there's still hope.

Paj; every season people stop playing and quit without saying a word, so it's nice of you to at least say that you're losing interest. You gave it a decent try for the first few matches, and actually did quite well. The lower league is mostly full of new players so it was always going to be down to those who set their tactics most, really. If you're not feeling it then don't worry too much.