N-Europe

The dreaded Driving Test

conzer16

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't exist. Just people's way of making an excuse as to why they failed.

Lots of people and my ICT teacher who told me the 47% are convinced and they all passed either 1st or 2nd time.

Chuck, what did you fail your previous tests on? If you don't mind me asking.

Lots of things. 1st time was lane positioning at a junction and not going on a green light (lolololol) becuase of on coming traffic I didnt move (June 08). 2nd time stalling on a hill after a hill start, touching the curb with my tyre after a park, and after being asked to stop pulled out without incicating with a car behind (July 08). 3rd time (MEGA PISSED OFF) coming round the last corner to the test centre and the guy stops the car and i argue with him. I found out later that he thought ( i say thought because im convinced that the cyclist was on the path) the cyclist was on the road and i was cutting accross her (August 08). 4th time I was at a massive roundabout and I thought I could get out and into the next exit but the guy stopped the car and said after an argument that i wouldnt have made it in a million years (September 08).

Doesn't exist. Just people's way of making an excuse as to why they failed.

Lots of people and my ICT teacher who told me the 47% are convinced and they all passed either 1st or 2nd time.

Lots of things. 1st time was lane positioning at a junction and not going on a green light (lolololol) becuase of on coming traffic I didnt move (June 08). 2nd time stalling on a hill after a hill start, touching the curb with my tyre after a park, and after being asked to stop pulled out without incicating with a car behind (July 08). 3rd time (MEGA PISSED OFF) coming round the last corner to the test centre and the guy stops the car and i argue with him. I found out later that he thought ( i say thought because im convinced that the cyclist was on the path) the cyclist was on the road and i was cutting accross her (August 08). 4th time I was at a massive roundabout and I thought I could get out and into the next exit but the guy stopped the car and said after an argument that i wouldnt have made it in a million years (September 08).

I think your getting confused with statistics on people who pass.

I think its something like 23% of people pass first time, 47% pass on their second time, and it goes up each time.

If there were quotas it would be illegal, it is just people who fail. I also hate it when people blame other drivers for them failing, i got told about someones friend who got crashed into and was asked if she wanted to carry on the test. (I think it was Davey_t's friend),

No. Im not confused. Im not hard of hearing. Thats what my ICT teacher said. What is Illegal is for them to make a profit. If they cant pay there employees then theyre screwed. There has to be a point at which they can pay the test and office peeps but also not make a profit.

No. Im not confused. Im not hard of hearing. Thats what my ICT teacher said. What is Illegal is for them to make a profit. If they cant pay there employees then theyre screwed. There has to be a point at which they can pay the test and office peeps but also not make a profit.

Im certain it would be illegal for them to do it, its like rigging a raffle or something. What if everyone on tuesday did well enough to pass? You think on Wednesdaythey wouldnt let anyone pass?

Awesome well done chuck :)

How can you hate people for blaming other drivers? I noticed several things that could have caused me to crash and fail on my test, because of the stupidity and insulting rationality of other people.

If somebody hits you up the backside it isn't so easy to carry on and continue the test..even when you actually pass your test it's bad, even if it's just a little bump.

• 2 weeks later...
i got me test this afternoon, quite nervous really as I had a bad mock the other day and I coudnt find my counterpart paper licence for agesthis morning so ive been stressin over that.

Dude! Oh my god. I was in the same damn situation. I was utterly shitting myself because I couldn't find my paper work.

Good luck!