N-Europe

X-Factor 2008

Slaggis

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was doing something else at the time so I can't be sure, but did Dermot try to hide a laugh when he said "famous foursomes"? :heh:

He did, I laughed. I LOVE DERMOT. *Calms down*

If Diana goes, I'm going to go utterly fucking insane. She was good tonight, as was Alex so they should both be through. JLS were utter shite, even Eoghan was better than them (Well first song anyways).

MBAM, Busted couldn't get any worse than they already were, so your arguement holds no weight.

Bad decision, Diana going anmd Eoghan staying. If anyone wanted to see an inexpressive idiot boy sings bland songs in an anonymous voice, they could watch the Disney Channel.

My god, Eoghan running on before she finished and crying was actually beyond cute.

Fuck this competition now, so Eoghan to win.

Oh god no. Please eff that opinion off my screen.

How can you back Diana, then switch to Eggsandham?

Oh god no. Please eff that opinion off my screen.

How can you back Diana, then switch to Eggsandham?

The competition has been SUCH a joke already, and Alex will EASILY get a contract (she's basically signed now tbh) so why not finish off the joke that has been the entire run of live shows and let him win?

But there is loads of singers out there with a voice like Alex, Diana has a excellent, unique voice.

Her voice was unique, and being a fan of unique voices (virtually all my favourite artists have unusual voices), I can tell you that I appreciated her success in the competiton, as it signalled that the public had more taste than in previous years. However, she never found her comfort zone. She wasn't Amy Winehouse in style, but nor was she Cat Power. For unusual voices, you need some kind of comfort zone (unless you have a powerful AND unique voice), in which case you could adapt (Bjork).

I like Man In The Mirror, Call Me and White Flag. I remember liking the one where she was on the swing too. That's it. The others she couldn't command to be her own.

Technically Alexandra is the best singer, Diana had an..interesting voice. However, it was violently hit-and-miss.

Then again, she had a disadvantage because her voice was unique, it only worked on certain genres. So, some weeks she was bound to be hit and miss.

This week however, she nailed the songs and still went. First Laura, then Ruth and now Diana.

Simons expression when she was singing her final song after the results was like "Why has she gone?". I'd like to see Eoghan win now, just to show how utterly ridiculous the show has been. Plus, to be honest, I dislike all the finalists. Alex is a complete copycat - she mirrors the songs she sings all the time. Plus, she seems to have the personality of a grape. JLS, bar the main guy annoy me completely because they cannot sing together, and Eoghan is well, exactly the same.

I'm not going to actually be voting, but I will give a little smile if Eoghan wins if I'm honest, however much I dislike him as a singer.

I pray to god that Gary Barlow does what he said he would and signs Diana. I need an album of her voice.

--

Plus, when Eoghan ran on half way through her song and burst into tears, it was so effing cute. If I wasn't dead inside, I would have been rather emotional. (*Warning - Lies* I swear I almost did the same)

Then again, she had a disadvantage because her voice was unique, it only worked on certain genres. So, some weeks she was bound to be hit and miss.

This week however, she nailed the songs and still went. First Laura, then Ruth and now Diana.

Simons expression when she was singing her final song after the results was like "Why has she gone?". I'd like to see Eoghan win now, just to show how utterly ridiculous the show has been. Plus, to be honest, I dislike all the finalists. Alex is a complete copycat - she mirrors the songs she sings all the time. Plus, she seems to have the personality of a grape. JLS, bar the main guy annoy me completely because they cannot sing together, and Eoghan is well, exactly the same.

I'm not going to actually be voting, but I will give a little smile if Eoghan wins if I'm honest, however much I dislike him as a singer.

I pray to god that Gary Barlow does what he said he would and signs Diana. I need an album of her voice.

Yeah me too, but i reckon Simon Cowell will sign her :)