N-Europe

Family Guy thread

Guest Maase

I like the characters, particularly Stewie, but they always do those stupid side-jokes that sometimes us Brits dont get because we dont know who the hell they are taking the piss out of. Even when you do know who it is it's not very funny either. I'd much prefer it if they stopped doing those bits.

Oh and i always have to say this whenever anyone mentions Family Guy... American Dad is better ;)

i hate to think how much iv watched this show, cained the dvds so much, but the new stuff just seems the same as the stuff from years ago, its getting a bit boring to watch. seasons 1 - 4 i absolutely cained, must of watched em all a fair few times, used to love itt.

much prefer south park at the moment, cant wait for those new eps

American Dad is stupidily funny, Stan is one of the funniest characters ever made

The last Episode was pretty good, however, I miss the aggressive style of the earlier episodes. Stewie was more of a dictator trying to kill Lois and the other characters also seemed to hate each other a bit more which resulted in many funny conversations.

Has there even been a Meg joke in these last two episodes?