NEurope
Twozzok

Pizza Hut is now... Pasta Hut?!?

I'd buy one, but I wouldn't know whether to eat it, or make love to it. It looks that damn good.

Only ever went to pizza hut once in Glasgow. A shifty looking man asked me if i wanted to see the big fancy walk-in fridge where they keep the stuff. Its just a cold room with a ton of pizza, looked awesome though.

Speaking of McDonalds, whats with their new burger? The "M" burger, some sort of high class cow...

The "M" burger, the only McDonalds burger made with 100% meat (no other stuff, just the meat). Thats what i thought the ad was on about.

Anyway, changing Pizza Hut to Pasta Hut. Risky move, but it could be a promising new move for the company.

I for one go to italian resturants for pasta and pizza places for pizza. Perhaps this is the companies attempt at taking customers from these italian resturants.

I read this today too. Seems a little strange but doesnt really effect as I'd been Pizza Hut about twice in the past 5 years.

It's all about Nandos for me for fast food recently. Can't get enough.

It's a temporary name-change of only 30 stores? Fair enough. New pasta dishes? Their pasta currently tastes like shite at the moment, so good luck to them.

Pasta Hut doesn't have the same ring to it!

They should just up the quality of Pasta and keep the Pizza Hut name. :)

Though if it's only 30 stores then it doesn't really matter too much. I don't really go to Pizza Hut anyway. I remember going and spilling all my coke down me. It gave everyone at the table a good laugh! :heh:

I only ever use Pizza Hut after a period of fasting when I go to gorge myself on their cheapo buffet. If the Buffet + Refillable drinks were to go I'd be mildly upset in a not really at all kinda way. Overall, I like all-you-can-eat food, please don't take it away from me.

I've heard merely a temporary publicity stunt, 30 restaurants will be re-named for a few weeks.

I'm pretty sure they did this sometime before as a joke or something. I remember being sad enough to read about it.

Anyways, couldn't really give a toss, Domino's shits on Pizza/Pasta/Whatever the Fuck hut, anyday!

Hmmm. Pizza Hut is very good. Dominoes is very good too though. They both have their uses. I do love the piled highness-cheesity of Pizza Hut. All very tasty.

Fucking love pizza. (pepperoni) although yeah...toppings wise Pizza Hut could be more generous. Although compared with real American pizzas everywhere in UK could be more generous. Heathens.

Pizza Express do amazing pizzas - its all about the tomato puree, its so good. But Pizza Hut is immense too. I worked at both at uni so i used to have it all the time free on my lunch breaks. They do amazing staff discount at PH though, something like 40 per cent off. It was the perfect job at the time :)

I hate going out and getting pasta at a restaurant. I always feel its overpriced and I can make pretty good pasta easily enough myself..

Hey lets make > charts

PHD (Local place) > Pizza Hut >>>>>>>>>> Dominoes

Dominoes is so greasy and disgusting. Pizza hut has the 12" Stuffed Crust chicken supreme.

I used to work at a Pizza Hut take-out/delivery place. They didn't do any of the pasta that the restaurants served. I'm guessing that these places can't change their names because of false advertising?

Hey lets make > charts

PHD (Local place) > Pizza Hut >>>>>>>>>> Dominoes

Dominoes is so greasy and disgusting. Pizza hut has the 12" Stuffed Crust chicken supreme.

Pizza Hut = Dominoes > Perfect Pizza = Bella Pizza (local)

Pizza Hut and Dominoes, both deliver on high flavour.

Perfect Pizza are delicious (but only one flavour) that be Cheese and Garlic. Their tomato base is quite shit. But nice bread/dough.

Bella Pizza are the king of size and value.

I hate going out and getting pasta at a restaurant. I always feel its overpriced and I can make pretty good pasta easily enough myself..

That's pretty much why I don't eat pasta out. No matter what pasta meal it is, I find that the pasta is always the main taste.

The Olive Garden in America do some fucking pimp ass Ravioli (sp)

Meat....cheese...fried. Epic.

That's pretty much why I don't eat pasta out. No matter what pasta meal it is, I find that the pasta is always the main taste.

That's because it's always the main ingredient, the way I make it I never use more than a third pasta compared to the other ingredients, meat, veg, sauce etc... comes out so much better than anything you can get at a restaurant.

Up-Market? How does a 'Hut' sound like a place you wanna be wen looking for good cusine and service?

Sorry but it can't get rid of it's fast food label just like that.

Pizza Hut has always been shit.....And then they got rid of Pizza Mutt:cry:

Anyway....You have to be there at lunch for your pizza to be ready for dinner...

Shit as shit.

Just get yourself a Dr. ?Oetker? pizza which is done in 10 mins (after heating the oven) and just chuck some more stuff from the fridge on it if you want.

Pizza Express do amazing pizzas
And overpriced as hell.

That's because it's always the main ingredient, the way I make it I never use more than a third pasta compared to the other ingredients, meat, veg, sauce etc... comes out so much better than anything you can get at a restaurant.

Which also makes it less fattening :)

Just get yourself a Dr. ?Oetker? pizza which is done in 10 mins (after heating the oven) and just chuck some more stuff from the fridge on it if you want.

Agreed, Dr Oetker = win.

And Pasta Hut? If i wanted to eat Pasta i'd go to Italy thank you very much.

But as long as its only a temporary thing i can't see it being all that bad.