N-Europe

Let's Tap

Retro_Link

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't understand quite how it works. How does it know you tap with both hands to jump. Is it because it's more force, and thus if you did it with one hand hard it would jump. What about the people who are heavy handed will they even be able to run or just jump all the time.....?

Game is very intriguing, but I just don't get how it works. Can the smallest movement in the wiimote really be detected with that much precision?

So this is the game that even Penguins can play... I must say I'm impressed but I hope it's a budget release of £24.99 or less as it doesn't look like it warrants full price, plus with everything else that'll be coming out, certain titles have got to be cheaper surely. :P

how did Sega think of that idea, awesome

They didn't, the game isn't from them.

Also, this isn't WiiWare. I understand that this isn't the kind of game that imediatly screams paying full price (it's suppsed to be €30), but c'mon, everytime a Wii game comes out people say it shouldn't be full priced or it should be WiiWare or something. Annoying!

Well, admit it Hellfire, this one doesn't deserve 30 euros for it...

Its a good concept, but no one would pay 30 euros for this, at least no one with the same money i have xD

Well, admit it Hellfire, this one doesn't deserve 30 euros for it...

Its a good concept, but no one would pay 30 euros for this, at least no one with the same money i have xD

How can I admit it, if we know next to nothing about the game? You just proved my point! You want them to sell a new game for less than half the normal price?

Well, let's see then:

A lot of mini-games that use Tap instead of buttons...

30 Euros...

Seems like a contradiction to me

Well, let's see then:

A lot of mini-games that use Tap instead of buttons...

30 Euros...

Seems like a contradiction to me

A contradiction? Now I don't know if it's your usual erm... charming taste and sharpness or if you don't know what the word means.

A contradiction? Now I don't know if it's your usual erm... charming taste and sharpness or if you don't know what the word means.

It's his charming taste and sharpness because I would almost pay 50€ just for the music alone. And I've develop a love for games with a musical focus.

Shit? Yes, its my usual shit :D

But, whatever, pay the money, i wouldn't pay 10 euros for it, anyways :heh:

• 1 month later...