N-Europe

Irrational Fears.

Dan_Dare

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behold my incredible laptop paint skills!

irrational-1.jpg

Seriously I am terrified of this

Also Dan, I agree being left handed is fucking awesome!

I once put the window of the school bus through. The whole glass window and metal around it and rubber seal came out.

PS: Never try to squash people against a bus window with you legs. You will have to pay monies.

I've got some fears, all of the "waking up to find..." assortment.

0000zw3.png

...a spider crawling on my face. *shudder*

00000vg6.png

...myself in bed with another man. *shivers constantly*

000000ks8.png

...I had changed sex in the night. *squeals in terror.*

Now I know this last one is extremely unlikely. But, lads, if this was to actually happen to you, how could you tell your loved ones you're now a girl? How the hell did it happen? Could the people you know accept that you now have a fanny, and that you had probably turned lesbian (if you're that unattracted to men as I am)? Plus you'd start having periods and what females go through. And as I don't know the opposite gender AT ALL, that scares the living piss out of me! :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

I'd still love football, though. Probably as much as lipstick... :indeed:

Well, I wouldn't like having periods. Pregnancy wouldn't be a problem, as I'd be lesbian. What I'd love the most: Having boobs, which I'd grope constantly, and having to use the girls' locker room.

On a serious note, though, it's something I find interesting. If you changed sex, would it change your sexual preferences, too? How much can you actually change physically regarding sex? I like pondering existential questions like these. :)