Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how those work and where to get one.

More importantly, am I selling my soul to the devil when I obtain one.....?

- Just register one at your bank. It's just the same as a PIN card only you use your cardnumber and a three digit code at the back. Really easy, easier than PayPal or iDeal!

- And no, it won't be like selling your soul to the devil, but more like selling it to Miyamoto and co. ;)

I have no idea how those work and where to get one.

More importantly, am I selling my soul to the devil when I obtain one.....?

CC's get a bad name because some people use their credit to buy more than they can pay. If you use it like people like me, it's just another, but very versatile method of payment. I would have a lot less stuff without it, buying stuff online was the reason I got one.

Paypal on the other hand, I avoid, to keep it Dutch "als de pest". Plenty people use it without any troubles, but I really don't trust it. I've used it twice in my life, because I really didn't have any other choice. I hope that situation never arises again, and I've gotten rid of my account.

- Just register one at your bank. It's just the same as a PIN card only you use your cardnumber and a three digit code at the back. Really easy, easier than PayPal or iDeal!

[..]

To be honest, for Dutch webshops, I prefer Ideal (a Dutch payment option for webshops, for all you non-Dutch people on this forum, quite a lot I believe :P) actually. With Ideal, your money is instantly gone, I don't have to keep tabs of which money I already spent. I have yet to buy Muramasa, but I'll buy it from Bol.com shortly, using Ideal.

I'll get Tatsunoko vs Capcom from the store using cash ;).

To be honest, for Dutch webshops, I prefer Ideal (a Dutch payment option for webshops, for all you non-Dutch people on this forum, quite a lot I believe :P) actually. With Ideal, your money is instantly gone, I don't have to keep tabs of which money I already spent. I have yet to buy Muramasa, but I'll buy it from Bol.com shortly, using Ideal.

Ah, yes, a good reason for using iDeal then.

But it's more the process of paying by cc which I find easier than iDeal, because you don't need a reader/TANcode or whatever.

And go get Muramasa, it is made of 593% pure win :)

To be fair though, Wii still has Tatsunoko. It's not like Street Fighter IV is universally considered to have TvC beaten hands-down in terms of quality. They are two different experiences, and many will debate that Tat v Cap is the funner title, and that's something only Wii owners can claim to have.

Truth be told, SFIV for Iphone looks pretty rubbish. As far as I can see, only the characters are 3D. The rest is 2D. But I've been surprised before.

Anyways, still not one single copy on sale is all stores but one. Why is nobody selling this overhere? :hmm:

It's a niche title. it's not gonna get priority over shovelware rubbish the Wii has that sells.

Not sure where the best place is, to post this but Capcom have announced Street Fighter 4 for the iPhone :nono:

iPhone over a Wii version, thats makes a lot of sense Capcom.

tba-street-fighter-iv-20100214054925013.jpg

http://uk.wireless.ign.com/articles/106/1069286p1.html

That is hilarious! :laughing:

*Checks calendar* Hang on a minute, it isn't April yet. :heh:

Oh, Capcom. :nono:

Aaaannnnyyyyyyyway... back to TvC.

Has anyone managed to get 100% on their save file yet? I've got to 92% on mine, but having unlocked all of the characters, shop contents, completed the extra game, etc... I just don't see where the remaining 8% is hiding. ::shrug:

Unless it's to do with the few icons I'm still missing, which I unfortunately have no idea how to get. :hmm:

Two things.

a.) I was in my local Game today. I saw two copies of this right down near the floor in the A-Z section. It made me a little sad. Then I looked over to the shiny, shiny, Wii chart section, and noticed that whatever was at number 3 had been sold out (think it was Just Dance). It was odd. My body seemed to take control, and I realised my hands were slipping the copies of Tatsunoko up to the chart shelf, my eyes were looking out for Game employees who may have frowned upon this action, and my brain was thinking that this may increase the chances of a couple of purchases of the game. Eye-level is buy-level, after all.

b.) I got the game! I was with my mother, and despite the fact that I'm not 12 any more, I did the thing where I looked at the box, subtly explained that I wanted it, but also iterated that I don't want to spend any money at the moment (which is true). Five minutes later, I'm on the way home with the game in hand and the payment having been put down on dearest Mummy's debit card. I'm so naughty.

Now I need to be advised. I don't have a Classic Controller, so which is the best way to play? Gamecube controller or Wii Remote/Nunchuck?

Edited by D_prOdigy

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!