N-Europe

Welcome all new moderators

Guest Jordan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think the admins would put on people that arent suitable.

Don't be so sure... The point is, we old mods weren't even told who was going to be chosen. We had no say.

I'd take that further and say, what did the old mods do to be demoted?

Or is that encroaching too much.

thats just it they wasnt doing anything i.e not moderating anything at all and i was getting moaned at by people wondering why. so it was time for change.

thats just it they wasnt doing anything i.e not moderating anything at all and i was getting moaned at by people wondering why. so it was time for change.

may i ask just out of wee curiousity...why wasnt i considered? not sure how the thing worked whether names were taken outta the hat or something?

I see.

To be honest, apart from the odd argument. I thought the board had been kept under control quite well. But hey, thats just my opinion.

I see.

To be honest, apart from the odd argument. I thought the board had been kept under control quite well. But hey, thats just my opinion.

Well, thanks to Fierce_Link in the CE days the Cube board got a bit of a revival. Hopefully we can get the boards more active, and therforth make them better, instead of just keeping them at a happy medium. I hope we can do this.. :hmm:

And I agree with Dabookerman, he's great!