N-Europe

Sleep..?

Kirkatronics

It depends what you do in the day I think, if I've had a busy day at work and then come home and played something for a few hours I tend to just nod off ok, but if I've just been in all day and got nothing on the next day I just stay up 'cos I got nothing better to do!

I'm the easiest sleeper ever! I could literally close my eyes and go to sleep at any point in the day or night.

However, when I was like 13 I was a total recluse and stayed in my room apart from going to school - and often stayed up till 3-4am and got up at 7am. It made my skin go to shit and I never learnt anything.. : /

Nowadays I live closer to town so I dont have to get up so early for the bus :smile:

I'm a bit odd when it comes to sleep as I don't like it. :) but I'm not an insomniac ot anything as I could fall as sleep at 11 or whenever I just don't like to as there is still plenty more to do in my day and at that time I'm not tired. The night is young!

I usually go to sleep at about 3:30 as I know when it gets later than that I may as well stay up the whole night! :D

I hate it when I oversleep as I feel like I've wasted half the day! and when I'm back at school during the week I'll be going to bed much earlier.

When trying to get to sleep I usually overload my mind with thoughts and my brain tells me "I can't be bothered to think about this" and shuts itself off for the night. and sometimes I exhaust myself and fall alseep on the keyboard. :p

I don't like actually going to bed, maybe I hate the idea of having to do the whole day again, but I can normally get to sleep in about 10 minutes.

I sleep on my front with my face propped on its right side on the pillow. Also I ALWAYS, even if it is the middle of summer, have two duvets. When it gets cold I have a blanket as well.

I've always had trouble sleeping. Now I'm on meds which can cause drowziness and insomnia. A match made in heaven.

Bitch is going down if it comes near me.

I'm sure it will, based on the amazing job you did of it previously ;)

Have a wank to tired yourself out. Then maybe another later if you're still feeling awake.

I've always had trouble sleeping. Now I'm on meds which can cause drowziness and insomnia. A match made in heaven.

I'm sure it will, based on the amazing job you did of it previously ;)

Have a wank to tired yourself out. Then maybe another later if you're still feeling awake.

Doesn't work :(

I have no idea how to get to sleep. I usually lie and watch TV or read til I feel tired and think I'm ready to sleep... but then when I lie down it takes ages to get over. I mostly end up making an effort to just meditate and clear my mind- it would be wiser if I came to that realisation a few hours before I normally do. ¬_¬

I sometimes have a few problems getting sleep, this is usually when i have to get up early in the morning and i'm not tired or anything. Sometimes, it is due to the temperature outside but this time of the year in this area it is warm out in day, cool in the night and comfortable to get to sleep.

TV helps me to sleep sometimes, has to be something boring though or i stay awake.