NEurope
Daft

Find Your Tribe

For me i am:

You are an Indie Kid! There’s nothing like the twang of a guitar to get your Converse tapping. Indie Kids are part of a mass – whether that means swaying with their friends at a gig, commenting on Drowned in Sound’s message board or trawling through band profiles on MySpace for the next exciting sound. It’s amazing what can still be done with a guitar, you know.

Dont sound like me.

it also says my city is full of moshies, street rats and skaters.

Apparently I'm a scene kid, but everything it described is basically opposite so I'd have to say it's a pretty rubbish test.

I don't give a shit about my hair, I hate Myspace, I hate skinny jeans, and I don't even know what a kiddy tee is.

A great big "ditto" from me.

Apparantly, I'm an Indie Scenester.

Wouldn't really agree with that. If anything, I'd say I'm still stuck in the 90's, haha.

I am I "mosher". Can't disagree, I have been known to mosh.

Indie scenesters are apparently the largest tribe...

According to the program, i am a Street Kid. In other words a chav. Nothing like me at all, ignored 80% of my answers.

According to the program, i am a Street Kid. In other words a chav. Nothing like me at all, ignored 80% of my answers.

Well, technically, we are both from around the Newport area. We should both be down the town centre, by the taxi rank outside Escapades/Walkabout, and smashing somebody's face in with a rock.

Well, technically, we are both from around the Newport area. We should both be down the town centre, by the taxi rank outside Escapades/Walkabout, and smashing somebody's face in with a rock.

True, good point. Lets go back to the roots and hang about on the street corners like everyone else or show the world that there are two people from the Newport area who ain't chavs or anti-social.

Still, shows that these types of people have nothing better to do than hang on street corners. What chances of getting a permanent job, zero.

Eh, I probably should have read up on the rest of this thread before I wasted so much time doing that crap. Apparently I am PC World as well. Now despite being quite geeky in the amounts of time I spend on the internet, I do in fact value 'human interaction' and in fact haven't 'not left your room for a week or so'. Add to that I've never dated someone met online, very rarely buy things online, and only watch tv only cause our tv sucks and you're left with a big pile of fail.

Oh and apparently I show signs of being a trendy. Eh.

I got Indie Scenester.

DOES THAT MEAN I FINALLY GET ACCEPTED AS A COOL PERSON!

LOVE ME! I´M HIP!

Am I the only Trendie here?

Ha! I got Trendie too!

Means it's somewhat accurate.

And, isn't a "Rah", like the sterotypical, A&F/Jack Wills lover, a term used to describe "posh" people?

i love the select your country where you can't highlight the republic of ireland... sigh..

obvious market research i'm afraid. I have seen better ones on bebo than this.... worst was the fave celebrity or radio stations... I mean In ireland we have ""different""radio stations but was forced to pick the i dont listen to radio option. meh

You are Smart Urban! You want a good job and know that’s about looking presentable. You love the preppy look – the girls in Gossip Girl have great style. You hate anything uncouth – see fighting, drugs and Wetherspoons. You’re much more likely to be spotted at a cool club, or commuting to work.

Yeah bitch. Ahaha.

I got Indie Kid. Though I imagine my results may have been slightly different if I lived in the UK.

Eh, I probably should have read up on the rest of this thread before I wasted so much time doing that crap. Apparently I am PC World as well. Now despite being quite geeky in the amounts of time I spend on the internet, I do in fact value 'human interaction' and in fact haven't 'not left your room for a week or so'. Add to that I've never dated someone met online, very rarely buy things online, and only watch tv only cause our tv sucks and you're left with a big pile of fail.

Oh and apparently I show signs of being a trendy. Eh.

Lol, good to see i'm not the only PC world! Although urs like mine, does seem very far from the truth.

I can't get passed the first page. I click on Yes it refreshes, I click on No it refreshes.

Does that mean we are in the Rejects tribe?

I guess it does ReZ... :(

*secretly starts cool person club*

I can't get passed the first page. I click on Yes it refreshes, I click on No it refreshes.

you need to enable your cookies.

Apparently i'm a c**t.

You are a c**t. Seriously just f**k off. It's bastards like you that are ruining this sicko. The shit you get up to makes baby jesus cry, and makes raptor jesus want to kick your ass. I would enjoy nothing more than to lock you in a small dark room tie you to a chair and beat you with a sack full bowling balls until your bones turn to dust.

Yeah seems about right.

None of the answers suited me so i just clicked randomly. Then it came to the only one I could answer, "Where do you live?" Even that one is unsure. I'm on the northern border of east midlands. Then it just died anyway.

you know what I hate? This is all for market research! it's astounding how simply you have to dress it up for people to answer a few questions. I'd guess it's channel 4?

*...carries on doing the test anyway*

Indie scenester?! Pfft.

I was going to do it, but stopped at the part where they ask "Your idol is:" and among the answers was Steve Jobs.