NEurope
Daft

Find Your Tribe

http://www.findyourtribe.co.uk/

What are you? Do you think its accurate?

I got 'Indie Scenester'.

You are an Indie Scenester! You are at the forefront on the indie scene – you know all the major players. You’re always ahead of the game – moving on to the next thing once everyone joins in. You like to look good and your icons go beyond the centrefold of the NME – your current look is James Dean meets Grace Jones. Just wait – everyone will be wearing it in a year’s time.

That's kind of accurate... I'm a lot more knowledgeable and worldly than most which it didn't take into account. I laughed my arse off when Justice started playing with the accompanying video. :heh:

Apparently I'm an indie kid

You are an Indie Kid! There’s nothing like the twang of a guitar to get your Converse tapping. Indie Kids are part of a mass – whether that means swaying with their friends at a gig, commenting on Drowned in Sound’s message board or trawling through band profiles on MySpace for the next exciting sound. It’s amazing what can still be done with a guitar, you know.

Fail.

"You are a Trendie! You make it your business to procure a T-shirt exactly the same yellow as the one Alexis from Hot Chip had on at Glastonbury. Your favourite stores American Apparel or Topshop are usually the places to go. As for the band, they might be famous now – but, just like with Lily Allen, you knew about them at least a week before the plebs, ok?"

Apart from the Topshop bit, that sounds slightly accurate.

You are a Techie! There’s nothing like a new bit of computer programming to make your day. You create some new code approximately every half an hour and revel in the new cool status of geeks due to our communal love of tinternet. Hot girls talk to you and ask you to set up their sites and everything. All hail web 2.0.

I guess that's the closest to Nerd.... :heh:

but still far FAR off!

"Hot girls talk to you and ask you to set up their sites and everything."

No.

They need a Nerd catergory. I mean I don't create new code every half an hour :p I don't know how to. >____<

Well apparently im a Scene Kid

You are a Scene Kid! Your hair is your life – it moves from blonde and spiky, to jet black and asymmetric and on to a neon pink beehive, sometimes all in the same day. You need to update your look when you’re moshing at three or four shows a week and documenting it for your public on MySpace, after all. Clothes-wise, you stick with a formula – superskinny jeans and a kiddy tee. Let the hair do the talking.

Not particularly true at all though

Sigh, I am supposedly a Rah.. wtf is a Rah?

You are a Rah! There’s nothing like a good gaffaw on the young society scene for one’s weekend. Head up to Henley in the 4 x 4 with a bunch of mates from Bristol. It’s all about having fun right now, but you’ll ask Daddy to put the feelers out for that job in the city on Monday. There’s plenty of time when one is young, no?

I too am supposedly an Indie scenster. I don't think I am, however, I do like Justice.

Eeeh, this questionnaire didn't seem to be for people like me :heh: a lot of answers had no appropriate choices for me. And I accidentally clicked on a link half way through and because they were dumb enough to use flash, all was lost.

You are an Indie Kid! There’s nothing like the twang of a guitar to get your Converse tapping. Indie Kids are part of a mass – whether that means swaying with their friends at a gig, commenting on Drowned in Sound’s message board or trawling through band profiles on MySpace for the next exciting sound. It’s amazing what can still be done with a guitar, you know.
Lolwut. What the fuck is Drowned in Sound?

Edit: That's the last thing I'd use to describe myself. I'm more of a computer geek tech thingy than an indie boy!

Said I was a "Scene Kid."

Close...actually I'm nothing that you could call a "Scene Kid".

I don't fit into any of those categories. Which must mean that I'm an individual...

Yay, I'm different. :yay:

I got indie scenester...

You are an Indie Scenester! You are at the forefront on the indie scene – you know all the major players. You’re always ahead of the game – moving on to the next thing once everyone joins in. You like to look good and your icons go beyond the centrefold of the NME – your current look is James Dean meets Grace Jones. Just wait – everyone will be wearing it in a year’s time.

I smell bullshit.

Sigh, I am supposedly a Rah.. wtf is a Rah?

As in 'Rah rah'... like a posh person, I'm guessing from the mention of the 4x4 and the use of "Daddy".

You are a DIYer! You love your Mac more than your mum. MySpace is your spiritual home. All those Facebook freaks are social life-obsessed amateurs – this is about the business. You’ve made a few tracks with the help of Garageband and are now moving into a little bit of management. You already have your record label planned to bring the latest grime sensation out from the underground. If anyone can do it, you can.

You are a Clubber! You live for the weekend when you can get on with the real living – going out for 48 hours and dancing the night away. You’re only young once, right? You will go miles to find that elusive perfect rave – if it’s a field in a middle of nowhere, miles from home, or your spiritual home: Ibiza. For you, Space really is the place.

Sounds about right, I do love going for nights out as much as possible. The only thing is, technically I'm not old enough to go clubbing until next year. :p

I'm an indie kid apparently. I had no idea what to anwer to some questions (tv stations, newspapers...), too UK oriented.

You are Sensible! We couldn't sucker you into filling out our long-winded market research questionnaire, nor did you appreciate our painfully misguided attempts at using hip lingo. In the end your refusal to fill in our thinly-veiled marketing ploy means very little, but you decided long ago to live by your principles, however futile they might be. Right now you're probably questioning why young people want to be individuals in the exact same way as everyone else.

Sounds about right.

i thinks i'm an indie kid.

i disagree. i looked through all the tribes, but none of them appear to be 'normal' people.

Apparantly i'm 'PC World'

You are PC World! You might not have left your bedroom to meet any real people for a week or so. Who needs human interaction when you have Facebook? To escape this fantasy life of having 10,000 friends you have never met, you might set up your own blog detailing the minutiae of your keyboard-happy life – or just sit back and watch the endless reams of YouTube clips you uploaded that morning. Happy clicking.

Considering i have never made a blog in my life, never used facebook and i only use youtube for game help... something has gone wrong there... It also says im showing signs of 'Techie' and 'DIYer'.

What a load of shit!

Apparently I'm a scene kid, but everything it described is basically opposite so I'd have to say it's a pretty rubbish test.

I don't give a shit about my hair, I hate Myspace, I hate skinny jeans, and I don't even know what a kiddy tee is.