N-Europe

The House of The Dead: Overkill

Helmsly

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, math:

My teacher is awesome and it gives us great learning (im a big fan of Math), the only thing bad about her its really her stupid jokes, everyone in my classroom mocks her at the end of the class because of that, but she's the best teacher of Math i had.

Ups, got off-topic, well then...

Second, Learning Curve:

I know what's a learning curve, i completed the game (even when the game is awful, i have a bad obssession of completing every game), but the game doesn't know how to make the transition, it starts easy as piss (and very boring) and then, suddenly, it becomes hard as hell (still boring), also, the game its too slow, really boring.

But yeah, i shouldnt have told that the Zombies were piss as hell, just that game was boring, would be easier.

Third, its now time for a quote:

Am I the only person here that thinks Umbrella Chronicles is an amazing game and possibly the greatest light gun game ever!?!?! I think the story is fantastic, looks great, lots more depth than usual shooters, loads of replayability, great co op, a relatively huge game.....What's not to like!??!

24ms0mt.jpg

Was that serious, or a Blender-like troll?

That's an in-joke between me and Maase.

It is? :wtf:

Edit: Oh, i remember now, the classic "That's it, LEAVE THE INTERNET" sentence.

Forgot about it xD

First, math:

My teacher is awesome and it gives us great learning (im a big fan of Math), the only thing bad about her its really her stupid jokes, everyone in my classroom mocks her at the end of the class because of that, but she's the best teacher of Math i had.

Ups, got off-topic, well then...

Second, Learning Curve:

I know what's a learning curve, i completed the game (even when the game is awful, i have a bad obssession of completing every game), but the game doesn't know how to make the transition, it starts easy as piss (and very boring) and then, suddenly, it becomes hard as hell (still boring), also, the game its too slow, really boring.

But yeah, i shouldnt have told that the Zombies were piss as hell, just that game was boring, would be easier.

Third, its now time for a quote:

24ms0mt.jpg

Was that serious, or a Blender-like troll?

I was being serious; the fact you call maths, math; shows that are clrealy americanised and have the attention span enforcing AT LEAST 3 edits in a 10 second olympic sprint :P The game is slow, that's what makes it so good :)

Why are we talking about the other games? This is being developed by Kuju, a completely different company than the previous ones Sega are just publishing.

To all intense and purposes this should be another fun arcadey shooter, like Time Crisis, while delving further into the realms of taking the piss out of itself just like HotD2. It's hammy, crass and badly written and that's why it's hilarious. It's quite a different game to any of the others that anyone has been mentioning (apart from Ghost Squad maybe).

I'm really looking forward to some new bosses as well. That Sloth thing from HD3 was creepy as hell. Also I want more Magician!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Never noticed & i ain't gonna look now:shakehead

I didn't notice, but noticed that Dazzy decided to notice and so I in turn scrolled back up and noticed, lol'd at what was noticable and that the fact that Daz initially noticed it but no one else did :heh: no offence meant there btw Daz, just that your clearly quite a perceptive person. :smile:

Annnnyway... back on topic... Brrrrrraaaaaaaaainssssssssss!!1!

I'll admit, I saw it too on first glance, Dazzy. :heh: Interesting to see that the black dude, ignoring his bulge for a minute, is duel wielding. I know Headstrong said they wanted to incorporate the old duel Wii Remote wielding like in the arcade, looks like they've managed it. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!