Do you like in the Trade section  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like in the Trade section

• Regularly (every day)
    • Sometimes (once a week)
    • Rarely
    • Never

Does anyone look in the Trade section?

People post good deals there but hardly anyone looks at the threads. I've posted a couple myself which only have 1 view and that's probably from me. Don't you like me?! :hmm: Or do people just see the thread title and go and search for themselves?

Just curious!

EDIT: Whoops, my poll question makes no sense whatsoever [can I edit it!?]. It's supposed to say 'Do you look in the Trade section?'

No, simply because I am not willing to sell or buy games over forums.

Hmm, perhaps that why some people don't look. The board doesn't just contain private sales and trades.

All the threads I post on the Trade board are links to good deals on the web at sites like Play, Simply Games, GAME, DVDBlah, etc.

Perhaps it should be renamed 'For Sale/Bargain Board' like it was in the old C-E forums so people know what it's about.

I also look in there quite a few times a week..........

Also don't trust the number that signifies the amount of times a page has been viewed, as if you look down gen-chat or any other board, you'll notice that nearly every thread has one more view than the amount of posts in it.

Surely this isn't correct! :wtf:

Also don't trust the number that signifies the amount of times a page has been viewed, as if you look down gen-chat or any other board, you'll notice that nearly every thread has one more view than the amount of posts in it.

That's not right at all, there should be at least 2 views for every reply.

If I recall correctly, it's a tiny bug in the boards.