Retro_Link

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bane trailer:
Why is it that ever since the godawful Batman and Robin people have forgotten that Bane is supposed to be a genius who actually beat Batman, breaking his back, through a balance of intelligence and super strength. Now he's just a powerhouse throwing Batman through whatever walls he can find.

Hmm... whilst it's nice their will be an extra available for the version I was going to get anyway, I maintain that console-exclusive DLC is one of the most annoying things about this generation. Of course the word "free" is notable by its absence.

Incidentally GameTrailers had two videos of Batman brawling up the other day — the PS3 version, as it happens — but they mysteriously disappeared a few hours later. Although thinking about it someone probably uploaded them to YouTube before that... *Looks* Yep.

The other one wasn't that interesting, just some close-up, slow-motion kicks.

Hmm... whilst it's nice their will be an extra available for the version I was going to get anyway, I maintain that console-exclusive DLC is one of the most annoying things about this generation. Of course the word "free" is notable by its absence.

"DLC" is also notably absent. :heh: It might come on disc.

"DLC" is also notably absent. :heh: It might come on disc.

Maybe. It'll give them an excuse to say how amazing Blu-Ray is, after all: "There's no way we could have reused these assets from the main game if we didn't have the infinite storage space afforded to us by truly next-generation media!"

I only assume it's DLC because then they could charge money for it. A bit like the BioShock Challenge Rooms which originally sounded like they were going to be included with the game but in reality ended up costing £6.29. Pays to be wary, that's all.

Edit: Nevermind, Eidos have confirmed that it is DLC but it will also be free.

Edited by Aimless