Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The BISH³ Thread.

jayseven

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jayseven's away in Wales for a bit. He asked people not to submit bishes of lists he hadn't accepted yet. I txted him about paj's to see if I should add it to OP. Haven't seen EEVIL or Mundi's final ones though.

This is the technically confirmed list.

1: Pokémon Monopoly. 100.

1.5: If you can't get Pokémon Monopoly, you can have 50 for a picture with another novelty Monopoly. Cannot have both.

2: A slinky on your head. 150.

3: Three games that have two discs [maybe more] each. No PC games. 100.

4: A Tyranid Hive Tyrant or Carnifex. 100 for one or 150 for both.

5: A game which has been released in 2 or more different times. For example, having A Link to The Past on the SNES and GBA. No Virtual Console and the like games. 100

6: At least 3 potato waffles, and your face has to be in the shot. No thumb bullshit. 100.

I know the rules say you can use a finger/thumb etc, but I want a bit more creativity.

7: A Newton's Cradle on your head. 100.

8: 3 peripherals from 3 different consoles, which aren't controllers. EG bongos, wheel, guitar etc. 200

As for the Monopoly one, Jay recommended I make it easier and said

"and would you be ok if I make the monopoly one something like "two or more special versions of monopoly"?"

Which to me sounds harder.

Bluey - a scene from your favourite movie - reenacted by jelly babies. 300

(I wanna see if people know what it is...before I confirm what it is) :heh:

Is it from Alien when it bursts out and runs away?

Did Mundi's list ever get added??

Mine was being added when the list disappeared.

Said so in one of the edits.

Attempting to lick your own elbow 100

A picture of yourself directing your palm to your face (face palm) 100

dog at the steering wheel 150

An unsuspecting stranger 100

Three people all wearing silly hats 150

A mouthful of cake 100

Prove your literature videogame geekness, 3 books made after video games in one picture 100

A sign of true defeat 200

Mundi - A sign of true defeat - 200G

BISH-defeated.png

(I'm really happy with this one :D Just set myself up against a Brutal Rushing AI to take this picture. Note it does say in the bottom left, "Dyson has been defeated". Also I make my total 1055 but I dunno if my shopping w/ trolley was counted so that's up to j7 when he returns lolz.)

I think it might be best to wait til j7... waitaminute, he's online now *pokes in eye*. Well I just typed out a list of ones I wanted to add then lost it by accident. So I'll wait for jay to sort paj and EEVIL and anyone else's list out then submit my latest :D

HI THERE HOW R U?

... yeah, I'm back bitches. Sorru, sorra and sorry for not, like, doing stuff. i am drunk and tired, so I've just scanned the last 3 pages. there are a few unacceptable BISHes that people have submitted (letty, EEVIL!) and I'll spend a few hours updating everything if/when I can tomorrow/day after.(sorry, but I'm well popular.)

Thank you very much to ashley/shorty for doing shizzle while I was away. Internet on my mobile costs £ridiculous per page accessed, so I avoided it.

Paj; you need to PM me your list before I can accept any entries/attempts on your BISHes -- any occurances will have to be REPEATED once i say "it's all good," aight?

I got several welsh books.

Anything else? No. that's all I can think of. tired. Trains suck. Especially the tube. Fucking LIES and rubbish etc shhh.

welsh gamer - welsh book 350

P010908_1634.jpg

(it's not written in welsh, but the author is welsh........ .. :/)

and any Indiana Jones poster 50

SSL21776.jpg

My Buttons are Magic! - Barratts Uniform 150

SSL21762.jpg

(lady behind the counter and the one on the right... well they just wear all black it's hard to tell)

and Charmed Season 6 50

P010908_1703.jpg

Strider - A Mannequin 100

SSL21751.jpg

Twozzok - Ukelele 100

SSL21785.jpg

(electric one above my shoulder)

ReZourceman - something in a cinema 100

SSL21795.jpg

and more than 10 inflated balloons 150

SSL21805.jpg

and take away food in a take away box 100

SSL21830.jpg

Letty - Rainbow! 50

SSL21815.jpg

(for such a rare thing that's hard to capture, its not worth many points!)

ShadowV7 - mid air red top 60 &

Dan Dare - mammal in mid air 100

SSL21849.jpg

9596?

ReZ is that Bruce, Thomas and Martha? That's all I could think of... or maybe alien chest burst scene....

I have some of Paj's and EEVIL's too but I'll wait til they're in the first post officially.

mostly the latter. I took like 32324 pictures of welsh books and shit. The welsh language is really ridiculous; cwdfjjdllyndyyyne is totally made up by me but it's practically a real word. Gwyffydyn y irrifyndor brifnydty. that's made up too but basically all you have to do is type loads of y's and you're fine.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Cool photos...and t-shirt! :bowdown:

(for such a rare thing that's hard to capture, its not worth many points!)

I feel the same about the red lorry/yellow lorry one. I saw it twice in two hours on the busiest motorway in England.

ReZ is that Bruce, Thomas and Martha? That's all I could think of... or maybe alien chest burst scene....

I have some of Paj's and EEVIL's too but I'll wait til they're in the first post officially.

Hmmm, its not those. Someone will get it soon. Remember, its one of my favourite movies. :heh:

HI THERE HOW R U?

... yeah, I'm back bitches. Sorru, sorra and sorry for not, like, doing stuff. i am drunk and tired, so I've just scanned the last 3 pages. there are a few unacceptable BISHes that people have submitted (letty, EEVIL!) and I'll spend a few hours updating everything if/when I can tomorrow/day after.(sorry, but I'm well popular.)

Thank you very much to ashley/shorty for doing shizzle while I was away. Internet on my mobile costs £ridiculous per page accessed, so I avoided it.

Paj; you need to PM me your list before I can accept any entries/attempts on your BISHes -- any occurances will have to be REPEATED once i say "it's all good," aight?

I got several welsh books.

Anything else? No. that's all I can think of. tired. Trains suck. Especially the tube. Fucking LIES and rubbish etc shhh.

I didn't do anything but your welcome :D

So books by Welsh authors written in English is out? What if its set in Wales though?

You know, for when I finally come up with a list...

Haven't seen EEVIL or Mundi's final ones though.

They were in the original post. But it was probably the lists which pushed it over the edge into shutdown.

Ehhh. I just went to get monopoly today but I only got 1 version! Two seems a bit strange, maybe there was some confusion. j7 really should use the internet on his mobile or something -_- :heh:

Which makes mine all the more sexier.

I'd say two alt. versions is easier than Pokemon which surely hasn't been made in about eight years?

Therein lies the challenge. I can't go to London for a picture of Big Ben and get the points. I don't have a local farm to get llamas to play football etc and get the points, among many more. If you can't get the Pokémon Monopoly, you don't get the points. Jay, give me a Hell Yeah.

there are a few unacceptable BISHes that people have submitted (letty, EEVIL!)

I assume you refer to the cat sleeping. Don't worry, I shortly afterwards made a complying image.

Hadens animal asleep 100

SweeAsleep-1.jpg

If they're allowed I've done some of Mundi's

Mundi: Attempting to lick your own elbow 100

Elbow.jpg

Mundi: A picture of yourself directing your palm to your face (face palm) 100

Facepalm.jpg

Mundi: Prove your literature videogame geekness, 3 books made after video games in one picture 100

Books.jpg

There's the books I used for my dissertation. On the left is Trigger Happy. Middle the Ultimate History of video games. On the left slightly obscured by my head is The Handbook of Computer Game Studies.

Books1.jpg

+ 400?

2598 = 2998 :blank:

Ok, added EEVIL's list to the first post. Paj you really need to PM me your list. I won't be able to add scores today, and may not actually calculate them 'til the deadline, depending on how much spare time I have.

Ashley; I think the book is supposed to be a book written in welsh, really. I've got a picture of a welsh thesaurus, then another of me holding three varying books of welshness, then a picture of the inside of a kid's welsh book, but I'm not in the last one. Also if you still want to play, you really ought to enter sooner-than-later. The OP now says "entry is closed" because it's unfair on others if someone just turns up on the last day, handing in a list shortly followed by every other BISH. The closing date is Friday the 12th, btw.

*facepalm* can't believe it changed to 2 different monopolys, I was in a shop yesterday where there were loads but I just wanted the coolest one (Spider-Man monopoly!) what if I have two seperate pics of 2 novelty monopolys, will that count?

Oh and

EEVILMURRAY game released on 2 seperate occasions (HL2) 100

SSL21745.jpg

3 games with more than 1 disk 100

667ed299.jpg

Tyranid Carnifex 100

DSC00104.jpg

Ashley; I think the book is supposed to be a book written in welsh, really. I've got a picture of a welsh thesaurus, then another of me holding three varying books of welshness, then a picture of the inside of a kid's welsh book, but I'm not in the last one. Also if you still want to play, you really ought to enter sooner-than-later. The OP now says "entry is closed" because it's unfair on others if someone just turns up on the last day, handing in a list shortly followed by every other BISH. The closing date is Friday the 12th, btw.

Ah well I'll be out then. I have to move during the next week and find furnishings and stuff. Another time eh? (I always seem to say that...)

*facepalm* can't believe it changed to 2 different monopolys, I was in a shop yesterday where there were loads but I just wanted the coolest one (Spider-Man monopoly!) what if I have two seperate pics of 2 novelty monopolys, will that count?

The authority has gone over my head and up my arse. Curse the establishment!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!