N-Europe

Mock The Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Captain Falcon

"I've already drafted a script for my hostage video. Here, take one and pass it around. Now as for directing duties, that will be either myself, assuming you take my blindfold off, or the guy with the slightly camp sounding voice - sorry, I don't know your name yet."

• 2 weeks later...
Ah, I see.

I'm going with Dudedazz's pure randomness then :laughing:

Picture that scene and YOU WILL LAUGH!

I won? Really?...I WON! :D

OK, uh...I don't know if it's been done but...

Things you shouldn't say/do at a job interview

Edited by Animal

*Bursts into the room singing*

" Young man, there's no need to feel down. I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground. I said, young man, 'cause you're.....

This policeman interview? It isn't for a part in the Village People is it..?

"So, what dreams do you have for the future"

"Well, I'm not sure if my dreams are really premonitions, but I do have some odd ones. There's this one reoccurring one where I start a fire in my old office and everyone is trying to get out. I grab a chair and literally smash all my colleagues out of the way making for the exit leaving them all behind in a blistering inferno. Then there's the one where I'm naked....."

I choose YOU!

*Bursts into the room singing*

" Young man, there's no need to feel down. I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground. I said, young man, 'cause you're.....

This policeman interview? It isn't for a part in the Village People is it..?

Would actually be in hysterics if this happened.

"The murder of our 8 year old daughter is a tragedy and was completely unecessary but... at least her captors had the heart not to let her die a virgin."

"In some respects I am glad, as my wife died happy, without ever knowing I gave her HIV."

Edited by SPAMBOT4000