Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

HOLY FUCKI GSHIT

Dyson

hey KNEWEEEEE!!

ive just gotten back from a fr4eiends 18th birthday party y and omfg i dont think ive EVEr been tjnis drunk beforte, seriousdly what happened was i split a sdrink of a friend and he said b uy me a nother one so i accidentyly bought another aftershocvk andf uit was SO TASTY so ighasdf to buy another one!!

and then i had itand liike WHOA IT TOTALLY FUCKED ME SO I TOLD ME FRIEND nd he wasd loiek shji9ty we have to have mnore so wwe had 3 miorem lmfao it was seriously good funm

i have NEVRTG been this drunivbefore, i cant see very far ATY ALL

HO)W IS N-E?!?!?! I HAD SUCVYH A GOOD NIGHT I HOPE YUO DID TOO OMGH

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant i don'twant to lol the cpolou7rs might make me trhorugh uiop :D

#

i want to do tonighyt again but fd4rink just aftershock from the starty, serriousluy, i had 4 magwenrs nd 3 snots and now im like tyhjis but n=e is such a good placemto e seruiuysky :D

i cant i don'twant to lol the cpolou7rs might make me trhorugh uiop :D

#

i want to do tonighyt again but fd4rink just aftershock from the starty, serriousluy, i had 4 magwenrs nd 3 snots and now im like tyhjis but n=e is such a good placemto e seruiuysky :D

Awww bless, i think it's trying to communicate in some ancient tongue. We need to study this creature.

Am I the only person who suspects that's not just alcohol this time?

shity i mean it due4 there waerrte no druhs or anyrthing just alcohol i was fine opn the maghners until the aftershock canme out thn i fell off my chair rofl

Light weight.

*high five*

But yeah, the novelty of drinking to excess wears thin.

And a quick edit : Aftershock?!?! are we back in the 90's? That stuff is only good for the aftershock challenge. There are much better drinks oiut there.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!