Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe: Teh Moviee!

Fierce_LiNk

Imagine if N-Europe was to be made into a motion picture. Think along the lines of the Sex and the City film, or even the Star Trek motion picture, where a series gets made into a film.

What would happen? What would actually happen in this movie?

What kind of problems would need to be resolved?

Would any KNEEers die?

And, more importantly, which Hollywood/Bollywood/CITV stars would play each and every one of us? Who would you want to portray us? Who would direct, write it, etc.

Over2j00!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd blatantly write it because I aspire to be a screenwriter and have a god complex.

There would be a meetup, but a big one this time (no offence) and during it Zeikfried would send a nuclear missle toward the meet and while it would miss it would leave all KNEE-ers in the middle of a post-attack London (which would lead several Scottish members to say "Told you we should have had it in Scotland") and during the battle Jordan would die. Letty would cry. Epic drama. But on the bright side Flinky and Eenuh would overcome their awkward flirtations and Flinky would save her from Ant-Shimniimin and they would make out.

In a sweet movie way. Not in a chavs hanging around a bus stop after a few drinks lips everywhere saliva on your chin way.

Sorry, that can't happen. Why? Because I demand there be a scene involving him and The Jar that mirrors the opening to The Raiders of the Lost Ark.

That sounds like a plan to me.

Coolness Bears to play Short-Round! :yay:

Oh, and if there isn't a scene involving Platty with a lightsabre and another with a giant mechanical spider, possibly piloted by, say, the two Sheffield boys (Jayseven and Shorty) attempting to destroy ever other member, then I'm not going to see it.

I may have been drinking tonight...

A flash animation would be awsome, but if we were to do such a thing we'd need some kind of focus. A nub joining up? Hmm, crappy.

The only way I'd be able to do it is by writing one... actually, I'd love to do that. Someone think up a decent premise and I'll write the story in installments.

01:30 - Me is bored, and decides to create a thread.

01:35 - has idea for thread

01:39 - thread posted

01:48 - Emashed wants to make a flash animation

01:52 - Supergrunch appoints self as a George Lucas type fella, writing the installments for the movie.

Fucking hell, this idea took off quick!

A flash animation would be awsome, but if we were to do such a thing we'd need some kind of focus. A nub joining up? Hmm, crappy.

The only way I'd be able to do it is by writing one... actually, I'd love to do that. Someone think up a decent premise and I'll write the story in installments.

How about a Crash-style thing, with several intertwining story lines?

Yes, but also Pulp Fiction-stylee.

With different time-frames and the ending being the start/the start being the end...YUS!

We need some individual plots, we can intertwine them later...

- Jordan hunting for the Lost Jar

- Flinky and Eenuh attempting the meet up in London, perhaps with the latter getting kidnapped by, say, Coolness Bears

- An N-E meet up is simultaneously occurring in London

- A giant enemy crab, for funsies (fought by someone/some group?)

- Errm...

- What else?

I'd cameo in one scene where the main characters phone a group of other b-list members for advice. I stand there for 5 minutes, and have one really important line, "I'm so tired of people sending their love to me..."

I imagine the movie follows a new member to the forums, who lies utterly about who they are. Then, through various strange events he starts to realise that everyone else on teh forum is, in fact, a neighbour; a co-worker; in his family... The 'hero' starts thinking he hears people on teh streat muttering his name, or talking about the topics from the gen chit-chat... And yeah. stuff like that. I think you could say my movie would come with the suffix "based on a true story" :P

Hmm, I say we involve the zombie apocalypse. :wink:

I have a cunning plan:

We start, a la Pulp Fiction, with all the surviving characters realising a zombie apocalypse has started, and then go back to show how they all got there and how it came about. (Jordan's Jar contains something which makes people become zombies, perhaps?)

Hahaah, not sure if Jordan is going to be too pleased about the Legacy of the Jar still carrying on. I think he'd prefer that to be left behind, in the past. QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST, MARGE!

Also, does this film need a title? Or is N-EUROPE: Teh Moviee suitable?

1. You suggest random stories about members.

2. I link them together Pulp Fiction style, and write them up.

3. Flash animation?

I'll gladly assist with writing scripts, screenplay or plot, and photographic direction too, if you wish.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!