N-Europe

New Xbox 360 Dashboard

Cube

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone been able to access the Marketplace yet? I'm still unable to see anything. I can go into it but when I go to look at the lists, it's just constantly loading and then nothing comes up.

I don't think MS have quite fixed the Market Place yet, still buggy as it were.

New Dash looks amazing, created an Avatar just now. Shall post it once i figure out how.

Currently downloading GTA IV onto the HDD, then it will be followed by Fable II and BK N+B.

Anyone been able to access the Marketplace yet? I'm still unable to see anything. I can go into it but when I go to look at the lists, it's just constantly loading and then nothing comes up.

I was on it earlier, soon after this was released, but since then its died

I dont think there's enough customisation within the avatar things which sucks...looking at a lot, they are just so similar...I think MS missed the mark with this

They're clearly holding a lot of crap back and then going to release it on the marketplace and make you pay for it.

They're clearly holding a lot of crap back and then going to release it on the marketplace and make you pay for it.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit. Greedy so and so's.

Only trouble i'm having is the marketplace, but i reckon that isn't launched yet.