N-Europe

n-e mixtape mixup!

jayseven

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok! 23 people signed up so far. Portlett; just as many as you wish to fit on a single CD. Some people are talking about doing double CDs - up to you really, but don't expect the same in reply.

Ok, I'm going to start creating a list now :) This time tomorrow, sign-ups'll be closed. I think we ought to do this where everyone sends me their address then I dish out to individuals, secret-santa-styleé. It will also act as another round of confirmation and help to ensure everyone gets something.

I'd rather just send the CD directly to the person and know who's sending me stuff :P

I'm going to have my name slammed across the CD. So I won't know who I'm sending it to, but when it arrives they'll damn well know and appreciate they've recieved music from The Don.

I wouldn't mind a Shabbamix :heh:

Does anyone know a kind of like dissecting audio programme? I have a song that I really want to put on to my playlist, but the track is 15 minutes, whereas the song is only 6 minutes (wasting 9 minutes of CD space!!)

Does anyone know a kind of like dissecting audio programme? I have a song that I really want to put on to my playlist, but the track is 15 minutes, whereas the song is only 6 minutes (wasting 9 minutes of CD space!!)

Windows Movie Maker will do it.

Or Audacity. Which is both better named and better generally.

Or Goldwave, which sounds sexier.

Cheers guys. Well I'll download them anyway, give them a shot and see which one works best for me.

Got to give props for the names too, but is sexier always better...?

Im sure they'll know by the mere fact it will have pokemon music in it and be called Shabba Mix

Never actually thought about the word Shabba in ages, it may hurt people to hear.

The return address will mainly consist of:

Baron Donald Shabbá

Lord of the Lower House

Commander of the Glorious Army of the Architect, and Overlord of the Great Maze

Overseer of the Far Reaches

Captain of the Border Sea

Superior Sorcerer of the Upper House

Master of the Incomparable Gardens

And that is what I expect on the letter addressed to myself.

Who wouldn't!?