N-Europe

n-e mixtape mixup!

jayseven

I was hoping to make this a sort of surprise-santa type thing, where nobody knows who they're receiving something from, but that would require you all to trust me with your addresses, then trust a random stranger with your address too...

I'd be willing to do that. I think it would make it more fun. As then you would have absolutely no idea what you were getting. And I reckon a few people would be like, "Aww I've got MoogleViper's, he's a rate cock I'm not gonna like his CD." This way people would be more open minded. Plus it would be a nice surprise.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh surprise senders would be better, we should all agree to listen to the whole cd right now, iv got a feelin mines not gonna be liked :D

Yeah same here. I've thrown in really random songs with about 6 different genres of music. Although i could guarantee that at least one song would be liked.

It should be good to listen to a cd of music that your not really into, you might find a few diamonds in the rough, but i can imagine some people will listen to 30 seconds of a song and shun it off

I agree. There's no point agreeing to do this if you aren't going to be open minded and aren't willing to give the cd a fair chance.

What could anyone do with an address, other than track the person down and set fire to their house, but that seems like a lot of effort. Anyway mines only a scummy rented house, which I'll only be living in for another two months I wouldn't really care that much if one of you crazy foo's actually did burn it down.

Right I have some ideas down and blank cd ready to rock.

Nanii?? This is a video game board right?

Pah, oh well.

Yes. It's a website dedicated to the news of European Nintendo shizzle.

So music from Nintendo games specifically from Europe is only allowed. I sense many albums filled with Perfect Dark ch00ns or something.

Yeah same here. I've thrown in really random songs with about 6 different genres of music. Although i could guarantee that at least one song would be liked.

So I'm not the only one planning to really stretch genres!! Well I wasn't sure about this, only because it'd be kind of sad if someone just discarded your CD... which I reckon could happen with mine, but what the heck, I'm in (if it's not too late)

I already know the song I'm going to start with and end with, now to fill in the middle and make it flow.