N-Europe

n-e mixtape mixup!

jayseven

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seconded, this is illegal and should be locked.

Who said anything about illigal music? We will all be using music we have made ourselves or that is free to distrabute.

Also die.

So basically you burn a cd with some of your favourite songs? Or is it something else? =O

Basicly that yeah.

I'd join in, but I don't think anyone wants to listen to Marvin Gaye and Spandau Ballet as much as I do.

Nothing wrong with a few classics.

Im in.

I dont think there should be any themes, but there needs to be rules:

NO FUCKING RICKROLLING

Also, no cd's full of pokemon songs or any crap like that, i think you should just try to give someone a cd with music in it you like and hope they like it too.

Firstly, as I've liked the song for as long as I remember, if I want to put it on a disc and send it to someone. I fucking will. And it isn't really Rick Rolling, since you're not actually decieving them into listening. Unless of course you lie about it's presence on 'da mix'

And plus. If I'm paired with you, you'll be getting "Team Rocket's Rockin' " [That's right, their talking trouble, walking trouble] and you'll fucking like it.

Ah yeah good point, i don't want fucking Phoenix Wright tunes on my mixtape.

*Looks at a few forum members.*

Real music only please.

I concur.

So basically you burn a cd with some of your favourite songs? Or is it something else? =O

Kind of, but a good mix tape, while not thematic, should ebb, flow and peak to create a complete package, rather than a random assortment of tunes.

Nothing wrong with a few classics.

Firstly, as I've liked the song for as long as I remember, if I want to put it on a disc and send it to someone. I fucking will. And it isn't really Rick Rolling, since you're not actually decieving them into listening. Unless of course you lie about it's presence on 'da mix'

And plus. If I'm paired with you, you'll be getting "Team Rocket's Rockin' " [That's right, their talking trouble, walking trouble] and you'll fucking like it.

Well when i said rick rolling i figured, one of the amazing people on here may find it hillarious to make a 24 track 2 cd box set of nothing but never gunna give you up.

Team Rocket are sassy.

Kind of, but a good mix tape, while not thematic, should ebb, flow and peak to create a complete package, rather than a random assortment of tunes.

Hmmm... When I pick out my choice cuts, there will have to be some smart editing involved.

How's this. Just a suggestion, not confirmed order as of yet.

The intro thing from the Offspring album:

"When we [something something], we step up to the mic, and it comes out something like this"

Then goes straight into Somewhere In My Heart by Aztec Camera:

"Summer in the city where the air is still, a baby being born to the overkill...."

Well when i said rick rolling i figured, one of the amazing people on here may find it hillarious to make a 24 track 2 cd box set of nothing but never gunna give you up.

I'm going to give that to you, I did not think of that.

Team Rocket are sassy.

Fucking right doggie.

I had a pretty fucking awesome mix-tape that I made years ago for my ex. That had some great choons on it.

I was a genius back then!

I did something similar, but it was more romance orientated [obviously]. My Da EEVIL REEmix will not be the same.