N-Europe

New Legend of Zelda trailer!!! Real or hoax??

Foxfear

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's NO WAY Nintendo would let a Zelda trailer leak out, so it's fake!

What's with the IGN logo at the end??

Yea I was asking myself the same question !!!

Also the Battlefield music indicates it's probably not happening :p

"But its just the beginning" and "Whos side will you choose"

Clearly fake, Nintendo wouldn't let those typos slip through their nets. Also, nice implementation of Nintendo Power's teaser sword. :heh: It's a nice effort, but that IGN watermark right at the end just sealed it.

Clearly fake, Nintendo wouldn't let those typos slip through their nets. Also, nice implementation of Nintendo Power's teaser sword. :heh: It's a nice effort, but that IGN watermark right at the end just sealed it.

The first punctuation error sealed it for me, plus the fact that that's the worst trailer font ever.

I'm highly disappointed in anyone that for one nano -second genuinely thinks there is a slight possibility that this may be real.

Rough translation of the Dutch text below the video:

Confirmed as hoax, but was nice as long as it lasted. It shows, however, that people have to sit and wait for a new Zelda. To show us what will happen at E3.

I love those trailers. : peace: especially the last one still makes me tingle inside! :D

Was that an unintentional pun CB!? LOL!

Was that an unintentional pun CB!? LOL!

Yes! :p

I don't want to even hear anything about a new Zelda for at least 5 years... I want to make sure that the next one is going to be even better, if that's even possible, that is. I want them to work on it for as long as they can. I want their masterpiece.

Agreed. I want them to really take their time and concentrate on making it as perfect as they can! :D

I don't want to even hear anything about a new Zelda for at least 5 years... I want to make sure that the next one is going to be even better, if that's even possible, that is. I want them to work on it for as long as they can. I want their masterpiece.

Definitely. I'd like smaller (but just as great) DS and maybe WiiWare installments in the time being, but for the big home console versions they really need to give it their all.

Hehe, that first typo just made me laugh and really made it clear this is a fake (not that any of the rest ever looked like Zelda to me).

Rough translation of the Dutch text below the video:

Confirmed as hoax, but was nice as long as it lasted. It shows, however, that people have to sit and wait for a new Zelda. To show us what will happen at E3.

Actually says: Confirmed as a hoax, but was fun while it lasted. It does show however that people are waiting for a new Zelda. Let's see what will happen at E3.

But you were close. =)

Actually says: Confirmed as a hoax, but was fun while it lasted. It does show however that people are waiting for a new Zelda. Let's see what will happen at E3.

But you were close. =)

That's good then, :) I was only using an online translator, so it was nothing to do with any bilingual abilities of my own!

As for a home console version appearing later rather than sooner, I fear those wanting that may be "disappointed" as there has been a successor to Twilight Princess in production for at least 2 and a half years! You may recall this being mentioned around the time of the aforementioned game's release ( 1 year then ). As most people have seen TP as a ported, makeshift title ( although sound in its own right ), everything points to there being another "proper" Wii version within the next 18 months. This will be the one they referred to as "unlike any that have gone before it" although that was stated before they decided to use Wii controls for TP.