N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah put me down on the list. I think I'll be moving up there on the 14th (though if someone else is going to the 'Uni of' please PM me) so if all goes as planned should be no big thing for me to pop round.

I'm going to hallam rather than shefs uni, but it's next door to each other, which halls are you moving into? :)

I'm going to hallam rather than shefs uni, but it's next door to each other, which halls are you moving into? :)

Opal 2 flats, it's pretty much in the centre of the city.

Map of campus

Look around E2 and you'll find it.

Are your halls on that map? What about the rest of you?

Edit: Oh yeah, and i'm definitely moving in on the 20th now so like NW i'll be turning up a bit later.

Really? Cool, find out for sure and get them to add me on MSN.

Ill ask now.

EDIT: Theyre staying in Opal 1. Ill still get them to add you if you pm me your msn.

I'm at the exchange works lazyboy. Do you happen to be attending warandchaos?

We need a time and a place, from what I've heard jayseven wants the gardens, which is a strange idea, why not the train station? It's not like it is ugly..

Im not sure yet, depends if i get money or not.

We need a time and a place, from what I've heard jayseven wants the gardens, which is a strange idea, why not the train station? It's not like it is ugly..

Oh! Well I mean, the botanical gardens is where we will end up for a bit. I am totally willing to meet people from teh station and walk over to the gardens, for sure. It's not easy to describe how to get there, especially considering I never get the bus anywhere in sheffield.

Just if people are getting to the station then I can't keep going to-and-fro between teh station and the gardens picking people up and guiding them. We could have a general meet-at-station time, or we can tell people "just ask the locals for directions" thingum... But seeing as about 8 people are coming so far it's no biggie either way!

hmm... yeah, you're quite right. The weather wasn't something I really thought of. I like the idea of Dev Cat as the night progresses, but during the day i genuinely believe being outdoors where we can do what the fuck we want is totally better than just hanging around town... with other people... non-internet people... who want to tell us to stfu and gtfo.. *sighs*...

Well waddya reckon? you know sheff as well as/waaaay better than I do?