Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

Although I did meet the infamous eevil and saw dan dare again, not bad but I was so bloody tired that I only stayed to see them have food and went back to the flat!

Yeah I'm infamous. Then she mocked my facial expression after I was displeased on the chip content of my meal :blank:

Murray had an amazing shirt, personal messae to whoever he deemed deserving.

It's true, those who deemed to be fucking choirboys/girls, became fucking choirboys/girls.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I remember that!

As I've said, I'm glad people turned up. Everyone was decent and chilled out all day. Frisbee knocked a few cars and nearly assassinated a few near-by bystanders, but was very fun. We played manhunt, and I managed to graze my face after running into a tree ¬_¬

Raining and Darksnowman were at the station while I was still at home! I started running down my road when I saw odwin driving up and past me, looking very lost and confused, so I ran back and saw him park outside our flat. Then I went streaming off to the station to meet the two irish crazeees, where we proceeded to get forumite after forumite texting/calling us saying "er, i'm by the fountain, where are you guys?"

People did leave comparatively early, with most guys gone around 5, but it was cool to have Dan back at ours - he even sang on rock band! - and I had to go sleep at about 2 or perhaps earlier, as I was way too drunk to stay awake!

Shall have to do it again, for sure.

People did leave comparatively early, with most guys gone around 5, but it was cool to have Dan back at ours - he even sang on rock band! - and I had to go sleep at about 2 or perhaps earlier, as I was way too drunk to stay awake!

really rather sorry about that:heh:

dude we left at 3, not before 2! I was so immensely tired I could barely see by then. My mind was all cartoon knights and psychotic catfish.

haha I remember that!

As I've said, I'm glad people turned up. Everyone was decent and chilled out all day. Frisbee knocked a few cars and nearly assassinated a few near-by bystanders, but was very fun. We played manhunt, and I managed to graze my face after running into a tree ¬_¬

Raining and Darksnowman were at the station while I was still at home! I started running down my road when I saw odwin driving up and past me, looking very lost and confused, so I ran back and saw him park outside our flat. Then I went streaming off to the station to meet the two irish crazeees, where we proceeded to get forumite after forumite texting/calling us saying "er, i'm by the fountain, where are you guys?"

Shall have to do it again, for sure.

We got there earlier than expected so I wasn't really surprised no-one was there tbh.

Poor nami, hope she wasn't too brutally injured.

Overall a fantastic day, we realllly got lucky with the weather.

Eevilmurray got ID'd for the booze in tescos, pure raging XD

So true.

After your departure j7 got into a fight with a tree and walked away with the meet-up injury crown.

Unlucky!

I somehow managed to come off a lot worse in a fight with an escalator in the airport going home. Tripped and hit my knees off the nice jaggy corners of the steps. Basically torn my legs to shreds, nice big hole in my knee.

I definitely won't forget it! :D

Eevilmurray got ID'd for the booze in tescos, pure raging XD

Damn right. I gave him a taste of Total Recall in return.

People weren't like I expected. Well EEVIL was.
So true.

Well when you're a charismatic handsome chap on the forum, it's going to be revealed as truth in reality when you meet me. Many laughs were had. Like Dan Dare telling us about how he fell arse first on a chair, the horror O_o

Unlucky!

I somehow managed to come off a lot worse in a fight with an escalator in the airport going home. Tripped and hit my knees off the nice jaggy corners of the steps. Basically torn my legs to shreds, nice big hole in my knee.

I definitely won't forget it! :D

Thats so harsh!!! - I hope your feeling much better now tho, it was great to meet you, hope you enjoyed yourself apart from the accident!- I've jus recovered from my injury, it was sooo funny and painful!!

A great day all round me thinks, every one had fun and we got to play man hunt :yay: camouflage is essential next time!!

What is this man hunt you speak of? Hide and seek for adults?

Pretty much. We call it Tracker where we come from, but it is the same. Two teams, one runs off to hide and shit, the others hunt them. To "catch" them just tap them [like the game Dobby] and take them to "jail" where they stay unless a team member tags them, which they are free. Catching isn't so easy as the hiding team can run.

Naturally the jail is guarded, and we made it so that one team member started in jail so the others would come for them.

We had teams of 5, playing for about 10-12 mins each. It was technically a draw but we took the victory as Moogle managed to set Cube free. I was quite proud of my speed as I managed to outrun all 5 of the other team [including Jay, Nami (alot faster than I thought she'd be) and Jays' friend Reggie] before I gave myself up.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!