N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you need a lift to the station? Bard came to london for the weekend and never told his parents where he was or what he was doing :P You can leave a note then dissapear for a few hours maybe?

Because it's about 8 miles away with no path there. The only other option would be to walk to Creswell and then catch a train to Worksop. But that means more monies and more time. I'll go check some shit.

Because it's about 8 miles away with no path there. The only other option would be to walk to Creswell and then catch a train to Worksop. But that means more monies and more time. I'll go check some shit.

From Creswell to Sheffield is about an hour and a half, with one change. Won't cost more than a tenner without a railcard! Remember there are people coming [ii]]by plane[/i] for the cost of about a hundred quid, and will only be staying for about four hours...

So who is coming still? I'm guessing the confirmed list in the first post may now be incorrect?

I think these are defo defos:

dan dare!

jayseven!

Nightwolf!

Nami!

Shorty!

Raining_Again!

darksnowman!

Eevilmurray!

Mr_Odwin!

Dante!

Warandchaos!

Harribo!

Sheikah!

But what about you guys? Defo defos?

MoogleViper?

Davey_T?

Cube?

The Bard?

The Villan?

Anyone else?

So who is coming still? I'm guessing the confirmed list in the first post may now be incorrect?

I think these are defo defos:

dan dare!

jayseven!

Nightwolf!

Nami!

Shorty!

Raining_Again!

darksnowman!

Eevilmurray!

Mr_Odwin!

Dante!

But what about you guys? Defo defos?

MoogleViper?

Warandchaos?

Davey_T?

Harribo?

Sheikah?

Cube?

The Bard?

The Villan?

Strider?

Anyone else?

Me and harribo are still coming, and im assuming dave is too.

Warandchaos: yeah sorry i've got a bunch of numbers from people. I'll add them in tonight and text you when I do :)

Shiekah; awesome, thanks for telling us :) I'll be there from about 11:30 for probably an hour or so, depending on what times tell me to be there for.

The weather looks like it won't be super-hot-sunny, but shouldn't be raining either. Don't just come in a t-shirt! We'll be sitting on grass. Feel free to bring a blanket if you want. I'll probably bring one or two just to be safe.