N-Europe

Someone Pass Me The Tissues, Quick!

Slaggis

Inspired by the game thread, I was wondering which films (Could be a TV Show too) have made you lot blubber like little girls?

I've only ever actually cried (not teary eyed or whatever, but actually cried) at one film, and that was the final scene in Brokeback Mountain. Literally the best moment in a film, ever.

Edit: Instead of something then making a film about music that makes you cry too, just put that in here too. Which tracks when you listen to them in the right frame of mine make you reach for the tissues?

You know what..just, what makes you cry?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some episodes of NANA (anime) had me literally bawling my eyes out. ;_; Some of the early naruto episodes are tearjerkers.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is quite sad in places too. I might crack that one open tonight for re-watching awesomes.

I shed a tear watching Neighbours today :(

I shed a tear watching Neighbours today :(

OMG, what happened? Who died and how? Damn, I hate missing Neighbors death!

Actually, when Madge was going to die of cancer and started crying about how she didn't want to die...I got a lump in my throat....That was years ago.

OMG, what happened? Who died and how? Damn, I hate missing Neighbors death!

Actually, when Madge was going to die of cancer and started crying about how she didn't want to die...I got a lump in my throat....That was years ago.

You should GOOOOO to the Neighbours thread!

Frazer and Rosie thought they were expecting but there was no heartbeat etc. It was all very sad ;_;

I read an article today from Adbusters on the tube. I almost shed a tear. It was by this old man in a retirement home. It is sad and disgusting how we treat old people.

He had be paralyzed from the waste down for over 30 years and his arms and shoulders, which he used like other people used their legs and waste, had finally disintegrated after all those years of use. Brilliantly written

You should GOOOOO to the Neighbours thread!

Frazer and Rosie thought they were expecting but there was no heartbeat etc. It was all very sad ;_;

I don;t watch it anymore because I'm never really in. I just find how they edit death scenes in Neighbors hilarious...although that doesn't sound like it would be.

I got really upset and teary when max died on hollyoaks the other day, normally that program is just ok to watch but meh it was yucky.

Film wise v for vendetta was upsetting, I hated that v had to die and really should get round to reading the comics..

Guest Jordan

I really came in here thinking this was a masturbation thread.

Anyway, on topic. I've honestly never cried at any movie... I get emotionally involved (ie: if something bad ass happens all my hairs stand on end >:-D) But other than that.. nope.

I got really upset and teary when max died on hollyoaks the other day, normally that program is just ok to watch but meh it was yucky.

Film wise v for vendetta was upsetting, I hated that v had to die and really should get round to reading the comics..

OH EM GEE max died! :'(

People actually watch Hollyoaks? Holy shit.

I know. I'm crying at the thought of people actually having to sit through it.

It's terrible. I still watch it though

I don't think I've actually had a good old cry in ages. The last time would of been when I found out my old mate had died via text in college and I walked out, crying on the way home.

A good cry now and then really does help though, don't you think?

I get very emotional these days but one film which always got me was Lassie Come Home. If you've seen it, you know which bit. That Christian the lion vid had me in bits the second time I watched it. Never been ashamed but it is quite annoying at times!

Naruto, on a couple of occasions, has made me cry. Also, Saving Private Ryan, as shit like that really happened in the war. And there's only two games that have ever made me cry; Metal Gear Solid and MGS4, oh and I almost did at the end of Half-Life 2: Episode 2.

I'm thinking there are reasons. But I'd rather not know about them... then they become real...

Seriously though. Let's no go.

There.

I get that. If you ever want to talk though, just PM/MSN me. :smile:

I get that. If you ever want to talk though, just PM/MSN me. :smile:

That's very kind of you. Perhaps one of the nicest things to happen on an internet forum, sniff...... someone, pass me the tissues, quick!

Serious: Thanks.

End of Garden State gets me... really bad sometimes but never enough to cry.

Also, how has nobody mentioned when Simba's dad dies! Totally chokes me up when he can't even manage to say "help...." properly cos he's already on the way to misery.

I'm with raining on SoaSM, especially when he's so happy to be seeing her in his memories but then she starts to be taken away. It makes me really sad :(